on 4 October 2017
I ordered these for my new grand- daughter and they arrived quickly on the date I was given. I am very impressed with how soft they are and they fit nicely into the Little Bloom covers. I will certainly order again if more are needed.
on 10 January 2018
Good, very soft. Quite absorbent but i use 2 inserts for my heavy wetter. Make sure to wash before use (no fabric conditioner) and line (or clothes horse) dry as this improves the absorbance. I get up to 4 hours between changes with my 8 month old.
on 17 August 2017
The nappy covers in this range are good. However the bamboo inserts i would not recommend. They seem to have poor absorbancy and leak and take days to dry for some reason. I use the nappy covers with other bamboo inserts i bought and they work much better.
on 25 March 2017
Really love these. They are a great size and work well. Lovely and soft. They wash really well too. It says wash at 30° but I've put them in my normal nappy load at 40° a few times and they are fine.
on 25 September 2017
Very good nappy inserts. Very pleased with the product. It absorbs the moisture very well. The more you wash it the more it absorbs. Very happy using cloth nappies. Also, this can we be used with other nappy covers like Milovia. Highly recommend.
One person found this helpful
on 13 November 2015
Wow,these inserts are magnificent! I put 2 in each beaming baby washable pocket nappy and it lasts 4 hours or more before I can feel the nappy it's full! My little boy is a great water drinker and therefore a heavy wetter. With these inserts I have found the way to use washable nappies again. Happy mum! :)
One person found this helpful
on 23 September 2016
I have LittleBloom microfibre and bamboo inserts and even though the microfibre ones are good, the bamboo is much more absorbent. The only disadvantage of the bamboo is the fact that it takes slightly longer to dry. I probably would have bought all bamboo if I knew.
on 3 August 2014
I use them to double up with the G nappies ones, they wash well and are absorbent. Do the job required.
6 people found this helpful
on 4 June 2015
when recieved some looked old and yellowed, and when prewashed some came out looking frayed or bobbly. Some were slightly longer than others and were bunched in nappy. Even so, washed up very well even after stained and only need one microfibre insert to last 2-4 hours for my newborn and doesn't soak through to nappy. Would recommend.
on 13 January 2017
they are not very good absorbent diapers. they take too long to dry. they are simply faugh. They need to research and use better material. Its like taking pieces of ordinary nappy and reshaping. it forced me to buy another brand