- Receive 1 Bamboo Liner free when you purchase £50.00 or more of LittleBloom Reusable Nappies(over 100 designs!) and LittleBloom Nappy Inserts offered by YELLOW BLOOM. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Receive 1 White Muslin Square(Pack of 3) free when you purchase £40.00 or more of LittleBloom Reusable Nappies(OVER 100 designs!) and LittleBloom Nappy Inserts offered by YELLOW BLOOM. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Receive 1 Wet Nappy Bag(Flower In Pink) free when you purchase £30.00 or more of LittleBloom Reusable Nappies(over 100 designs!) and LittleBloom Nappy Inserts offered by YELLOW BLOOM. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Nappies reviews
LittleBloom, Reusable Cloth Nappy Inserts Booster
- Absorbs up to 60% more than cotton.
- Absorbs up to 5 times more than cotton.
- Reusable and machine washable, quick drying time.
- Compatible with most pocket nappy system.
- Special designed pocket opening for easy stuffing and removal. Both nappy shell and inserts are easy wash and quick dry.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Microfibre is ultra soft and durable. Can hold up 8 times its weight in water. It is machine washable and quick dry, makes it ideal for using as absorbent layer for nappy.
3 layers of MICORIBRE towelling material, size approx. 36 X 14 CM. Compatible with most pocket or one size nappy system.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Came together with the two nappy, so happy with those reusable clothes very soft material. Easy to wash. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Michelle
they are not very good absorbent diapers. they take too long to dry. they are simply faugh. They need to research and use better material. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Tabo Kaingu
Its More absorbent than micro fiber but i likw to put it to a higher temperature wash than just30Published 1 month ago by Eve Horsfall
It says you should wash them at 30 degrees but the germs aren't killed at this temp so I wash them at 60 degrees and now they are not that soft and don't absorb liquid.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Good quality just too big for our elementals as a liner. Refunded with no problemsPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Great inserts to go with cloth nappies I bought. Washing machine friendly.Published 1 month ago by charlotte
Brilliant and still it grew shape and have had others compliment the quality and ask where I got them.Published 2 months ago by Davinia Walsh
They are great for around the house but don't hold very much compared to others I have, so wouldn't use them out and about in fear of leakage but amazing price so couldn't pass up... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer