on 15 September 2017
Got this at a reduced price and the grand kids love it. Bought a pink one previously which found it's way to grand kids house and wanted another one for our house as they get a lot of enjoyment out of it.
on 26 February 2014
Bought two for my two little granddaughters who are both one year old. They seem to love them, though not too much dialogue from the girls yet!...lol. Well made,light and simple....just what the girls need at this time of their lives!
on 3 April 2015
Bought directly from amazon shop for my son ,very well made but the red color is lighter that the picture!,I love red design,it can be used for boys and girls ,dislike pink and blue design just only used for special gender, the price on amazon is good also the delivery came very fast just took one days .Thank you amazon.
on 10 September 2015
my 18 month old daughter loves her horse. plastic material means its durable and easy to clean. can be used inside and outside no problem.
on 9 June 2014
My toddler is 20 months and loves it, we chose red in case we have any more children but whenever we have friends over all the kids young and old go on it and all love it. Great price too
on 8 January 2015
My granddaughter loves this, as did my own kids when they were young. It's sturdy & was delivered quickly & well packaged.
on 14 December 2013
bought as a Christmas present so as yet to use it but love the colour and I am sure my nephew will love it. What is not too like? I prefer the wooden type rocking horse to look at but for a one year old this is better as its safer and less lightly to bang his face on any hard wooden bits. Arrived quickly.
on 29 July 2015
It's great. My son loves it. Can be used indoors and outdoors and easy to clean.
on 5 October 2015
This is a great rocking horse for toddlers. Bought for first birthday, and is used daily, sometimes for rocking and sometimes just for climbing on! Easy for little ones to get on and off themselves. Would recommend.
on 13 January 2014
my 11 month old grandson loves it. Can be used both indoor and out. The seat isn't too high off the ground either should he lose his balance.

See one answered question