- Warning: Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic
- Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
- Warning: Toy inside. Adult supervision recommended
- Warning: Only for domestic use
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £3.49 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on
|Price:||£32.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£22.00 (40%)|
- Strong, durable and refreshed design to celebrate 30th anniversary
- High seat support with storage facility
- 'Ignition switch' for quick getaways and Open-and-close petrol cap
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Suitable for ages 18 months - 3 years
Warning: Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
The classic Cozy Coupe comes to life in this friendly-faced 30th Anniversary Edition. For generations--30 years--children have been taking adventure and imagination on the road with one of the original ride-on toys--the Cozy Coupe. Now this classic kid-powered car has a whole new look. It's designed with a high seat back and storage in the rear. This version includes a removable floor to protect the child's feet and a handle on back for parent-controlled push rides. It also has special features like an "ignition switch" and an open-and-close petrol cap. Cozy rolls on rugged, durable tyres and the front wheels spin 360 degrees.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Price & Packaging:
- I paid £31.99 in March 2016.
- At the time of purchase, I though that this was a good price as having seen it at a family friend's house I though that it should cost at least £50.
- It came in an Amazon branded box which then contained the actual toy's box/packaging (see pics)
- As can be expected from Amazon, it was packaged securely to ensure no damage is incurred whilst in transit
Construction & Body:
- The car is built of strong plastic and feels quite sturdy once assembled.
- Only the left side door opens to allow the child to get into the car. The fact that only one door opens does not suggest a defect nor does it depict a bad design. My son is actually able to slide into the car from the non-opening side of the car. The door has a locking feature with the following three possible settings, of which only one can be selected during assembly:
1) Door in permanent lock position
2) Door in permanent unlock position
3) Door can be locked or unlocked as need be.
- The steering turns but is in no way connected to the wheels to steer the direction of the car.
- There is a horn in the center of the steering that beeps upon depressing it.
- There is a start key that turns and makes a sound whilst doing so.Read more ›
On the positive side my son absolutely loves his cozy coupe and especially adores sitting with his elbows out of the window like any self-respecting motorist would(!) It provides a good cardio vascular workout for any parent or carer who decides to push their little one around in it, which is useful. It's quite a large item so it maybe worth thinking about where you'll store it in the winter when it's not in daily use.
We ordered this item on Sunday evening. Thursday the doorbell rang in Zaandam The Netherlands. Little one had to wait until Saturday that's when his Dad was able to start putting it together. I ended up taking a few hours!!! Manual that came with it goes up to 16 steps but it turned out that to put it together 32 steps are needed. Yes, I know....strange. The manual said to go online and follow instructions from video's placed on YOUTUBE. Great idea....only one weak point in this is the expectation that every one has access to the internet. I know it is becoming very normal to have internet but there are more then enough people who still do not have that option. Luckily enough my daughter does have broadband so by following the instruction on yourtube which turned out to be easily to follow they managed to put this lovely car together. I am sure that the few hours it took to put it all together was lengthened because of the great help given by the litlte 18 month's old boy of course with all good intention.
Just like his older cousin he just LOVES IT. He does not know how to move himself forward with his feet, but backwards goes smoothly and fast....Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
great and delivered sooner than expected, ordered 2 as enjoyed that much by kids and the cheapest compared to other placesPublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Fantastic buy, good quality and versatile for different age groupsPublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
Grandson (18 months) absolutely loves it!
great quality, well built, will give years of pleasure.
Nice product. Tricky to put together. When I pushed in the front plastic headlight it snapped (very weak). Read morePublished 4 days ago by LS85
Bought for my grandsons birthday. very sturdy. Quite easy to build. Easy access so no trips and
Falls. He loves it
Very pleased with quality. Strong, durable product with great design to please the little ones. It has storage at the back so you can put child's drink in case he/she will be... Read morePublished 7 days ago by Ceslav
A winner all round with children and adults ! I believe this is the little tykes coupe's 25th anniversary and you can see why. Read morePublished 8 days ago by kensworth
This is the second time I bought this Coupe Car (first time from somewhere else). My dad gifted it to his grand son. And he just loved it.Published 8 days ago by Taj