on 1 January 2017
After trying to assemble we noticed Lots of parts missing, no ignition, no key, No foot well, no nail stoppers and the steering wheel would not stay in. Very disappointed but now awaiting replacement so fingers crossed all parts are accounted for
on 3 January 2017
My son loves it but one of the orange 'lights' was missing from the roof sign. The sign came in a sealed plastic bag so my guess is quality control was on a tea break. The taxi driver still manages to pick up enough (small) teddy bears (there's a good little shelf for them on the back).
on 4 April 2014
Lovely car took a while to assemble but easy enough. Great value for money.better than the average red &yellow car.....
on 8 October 2015
Definitely a 5 star, my grandson loves his little Taxi, received it on the date what was stated,
Very pleased with it, well worth the money, building it was difficult I had to ask a friend to do it Which took him around 2 and a half hours, going to buy the petrol pump for Christmas to go with it,
on 2 December 2015
Strong, sturdy,and gives hours of fun. I bought it for my grandsons 2nd birthday, he loves it, and his 3year old brother and
2 1/2 year old cousin also love it. Great value, doesn't date, good for both indoors and outside use.
on 15 August 2014
Bought this for my sons first birthday. He loves being pushed about and pushing others around too! My older son is joining in too which is nice to see. My husband put it together the night before, but said it could have been easier to put together, as the taxi sign on top was quite difficult to line up. Hoping to get a lot of play out of this toy.
on 3 September 2014
Arrived well packaged and on date stated. However not an easy thing to put together, instructions not very clear (3 different leaflets) and definitely need 2 people to construct. The front wheels are not very free wheeling and although not tested on 2 year old yet, hopefully they will become loose once in use.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 August 2014
I bought this as i hadnt seen the little Taxi version of the cozy coupe before. Very pleased with it , same good quality as the other little tikes coupes. Great buy and my little Grandson loves it too.
on 7 February 2014
I got this for Christmas for my 1.5 year old he loved it and so did his 3. Year old sister she has the same in pink I like the idea of it being a taxi as it can become a part of their play also was happy with price at 49.99
on 25 November 2013
These products are fabulous, we already have the Fire engine and have added this to our collection
These products are sturdy and will keep almost any toddler entertained for hours.
Great price, super fast delivery
Highly recommend