on 12 March 2014
I bought this because I thought using the iPad in conjunction would be a great way to learn. Instructions are only in German, so I'm not clear on all the functions yet. Also, it doesn't have newest iPad/iPhone connections. Wasn't an issue as my son is using an old iPad….but wouldn't fit the new smaller iPads.

Biggest issue is that instructions are not in English. Am sure I can get online and find out how to use it. Otherwise, seems like a good product.
on 14 December 2012
My Baby is almost 1 and easily bored, she also bops away to any music and so my Dad said 'get her a keyboard'. This is fab, not expensive, it glows as played and as she grows, she will be able to use it at differing stages of her childhood. Oh and the instructions are in English so ignore last review now. It's extremely well presented and you can see, well thought out so it probably is a German design! Love it, recommend it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 January 2013
My 3 year old loves this piano but I feel the experience is better with a ipad. The app and ipad takes it from an ordinary toy piano to an interactive tool which was much more fun for her. Will buy another one for my nephews birthday too.
on 28 January 2016
Great
on 13 December 2012
Why are you selling this in Britain when the instructions are in German,none of us read or speak that language