on 17 June 2013
Great trike - my 2 year old daughter calls it her motorbike and rides it round the house. Lovely comfy and supportive seat for a little one and easy steering. She likes going backwards and forwards and taking her dolls and teddies for a ride too! Nice and simple and sturdy. Lovely for an 18 month to two year old before they move on to scooters and pedals etc.
on 19 February 2009
My daughter had this for christmas 2007 and she still plays on it now over 12 months later! It has a simple design so is easy to use.
on 11 May 2013
Bought as I am a childminder. Came ready assembled which made big difference. Great for kids from 14 months upward
on 30 October 2013
Bought this for our grandchildren to play with at our house. It has been a huge hit and has provided play for our one year old grandson (under supervision) and our granddaughter who is two and a half. Would recommend.
on 24 October 2013
This little "moto" as we call it is great. Our 2yr old got ir for his bday and is enjoying it at home and outside. He quickly mastered it and I find it safe and confortable for him to use. I can just recommend.
on 2 December 2015
Bought this as a Christmas present for my grand-daughter as she loves the one at her Nursery. Came appallingly badly wrapped; I was very surprised it was not damaged as it was not even in a secure box. Don't think it's worth the money.
on 4 June 2010
I ordered this trike as it looked great. When it arrived I waas really disappointed with it. The handlebars didn't move very well so it could hardly be steered. The worse part was when my daughter sat on it and pushed with her feet it kept running over her heels. Seems like seat is too near the rear wheels or the seat could have done with being a little higher.
on 7 July 2013
I have bought many Little Tikes products over the years, so I had no hesitation at all in looking for a ride on for my toddler from the items listed by them.
BIG mistake!
This trike is DANGEROUSLY unbalanced!
My child has had several falls, resulting in bad bumps and bruising even though she has only been playing gently and supervised on it.
I really regret this purchase!
If I could I would return it and demand a refund!
If you value your babies safety do not buy this item!
Little Tikes, I am disappointed!
on 29 September 2009
This ride-on was a birthday present for my one year old nephew. He enjoys trundling around the garden on it. Seems durable and good quality. When it arrived the label on the front had slightly peeled off and stuck to the bubble wrap which means that it is lifted up slightly now (part of it is no longer sticky). This was not ideal for a gift, which I would like to be perfect, but a one year old doesn't really mind!
on 7 June 2014
Very disappointed with the quality of this. It was bought for an active two year old grandson. It does move easily on the grass, it rattles when you lift it up, my grandson keeps pushing the middle indentation expecting some sort of a horn and the sticker on the front is not even straight.
I could not give it any more than 2 stars.