Style Name: Roary The Racing Car|Change
Price:£8.43+ Free shipping

on 25 May 2010
Review on behalf of six year old Grandson.

A winner from day one! The earpieces that came with his Ben 10 2GB MP3 Player were too large for him and he improvised by wrapping the cables around his ears thus looking like an extra from a Star Wars movie.
These adjust to fit him nicely and even with the player turned up full are not overly loud.

So he can now play air guitar along to Iron Maiden and AC/DC without having to adjust his ears every few seconds.
on 9 May 2010
These are a great little pair of headphones. The sound quality is "OK" rather than "fantastic" but my 3 year old doesn't care! The headband is small enough that it stays on with him running around, and the volume is nicely attenuated so even if he manages to turn it right up it's not going to give him a shock.
on 18 March 2010
these headphones are a nice size for the ear, but the headband is large - too large for our 4 year old. We also have Busy Bees headphones and these are a smaller fit (more suitable for 3-6 yrs)
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 31 December 2013
Little Princess headphones - daughter was very excited when she opened these. They are good quality but even on the smallest setting they are a little big for her head (she's 5). Still she manages to keep them on somehow and loves using them.
on 3 September 2015
these are really poor headphones the sound is terrible and there very cheap thin plastic headphones my boy hasn't used them since getting them also they feel like there going to brake because there so flimsy
on 7 March 2013
obviously these are for kids so dont want them booming like beats but they literally have no volume whatsoever! So quiet my kids couldnt hear their programs they wanted to watch on the ipad so had to switch back to them wearing normal adult headphones. The two pairs of Peppa Pig headphones went straight in the bin, what a waste of money.
on 11 January 2010
I bought these after a long search for headphones that are not too large for a child's head and I believed the product description which makes a point of saying they are designed for small heads. However they basically seem to be just adult sized headphones and are too large for my 6 year old's normal sized head. They actually fit me at their smallest size, there is about a 2cm gap between the top of my daughter's head and the band (I'll try to upload a photo of her wearing them). I gave them one star because I am now looking at my daughter listening to music whilst holding them so they don't fall off, they are not child sized headphones, and at their largest they would probably fit a horse. I realise they were cheap so I can't really deduct any more stars for their quality which is really poor (both build and sound quality) but its worth a mention.
review image
on 29 January 2013
Whilst these headphones are great for little ones, and the design is comfortable to wear, esp with the nicely padded ear bits, the sound (while I appreciate they are especially for children) is set at a maximum level, which is just a bit too quiet!
I have a few pairs of these headphones for my children, so know it's not an issue with just one pair.
Yes it's a good idea to have a set volume so as to protect their hearing, but whilst these are acceptable, and do do the job, I find the kids tire of them a bit quicker, especially if there is any background noise.
Don't let me put you off buying them, they are good, but could be better!
A child with slight hearing problems could find them an issue.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 January 2015
Bought these in a High Street store for a good price. My 7 year old son needs some headphones and all the ones in our household were far too big for him. These fit him perfectly on the smallest setting plus he's a LFC fan so he is very happy!
on 14 May 2016
Would have given no stars if it was an option.
Very poor quality. Box already squashed as package inadequate. Sponge foam ear covers fell off eithing minutes of being put it the box. Very disappointed with these.