on 7 October 2017
Little disappointed in my view the description of the condition of the book is not accurate. It was described as very good however i think acceptable is more accurate. The first page has been written in and coloured in a little and the spine of the book at the bottom is a little damaged.
If i would have know it had been written in i would have chosen i different one to buy as its for a birthday present but too late to send back.
Book itself seems fine.
on 2 September 2017
Beautiful and perfect condition it came in. I read a little of the book and love the format my little mix collection is building up nicely. I am a huge fan of the girls and can't wait to read their first book. I like to thank my partner for the present x
on 20 September 2013
awesome condition for a 2nd hand book , massive book , lots info pics , there story , daughter will go mad at christmas well pleased with order .. for ANYONE WHO HAS A LITTLE MIX FAN IN FAMILY THIS IS A DEFFO BUY .. and its official well made ..
on 2 January 2013
My little girl loves it and can get to know so much more about the girls and their lives before 1D and Little Mix. Shows that if you work for what you want in life there's a chance it can happen
on 31 August 2012
I bought Ready To Fly on the day it came out and read it all the very same day, so I think you can tell how much I enjoyed it!

The book gives you an insight into the girl's life before, during and after the show. It tells you of some of their earliest memories and why they wanted to get into the music business, their thoughts and feelings each week of the x factor, and also how their life has changed since winning the x factor. For girls their is also a section near the back where they share with you their style, like what type of clothes they like to wear and where they want to buy them, and also what make-up they use. At the end of the book their is also some quick-fire questions and q&a which gives us the opportunity to get to know them a bit better and see what they think of each other. The book also has a lot of pictures in it, ranging from baby photos to behind the scenes to photo-shoots.

When I got my book I also got it signed and got to meet the girls. They were so lovely and down to earth and they really do deserve everything they've got! :)
on 10 January 2014
I got it for Christmas and was actually on my wish list although it was a lot bigger than I expected. I am really pleased with my book and kept me reading for hours because it was very thick. Love it!
on 31 October 2013
I really enjoyed reading this book. From the girls being young to auditioning for the x factor to now. Everything felt so honest and sincere. It was nice to read how down to earth the girls still are after becoming famous. I would recommend this book to any little mix fan or anyone needing a little inspiration regarding a music career.
on 2 August 2013
The item arrived promptly and my Granddaughter, who is a real fan of the group, was delighted with it. I would happily recommend it to anyone else who harbours such an ardent fan.
on 9 June 2013
my daughter love this book, and read it in about 2 hours. she wouldn't put it down to eat dinner! it shows the insights of the individuals which is nice. fun photos. you can go behind the scenes of their life which my daughter thought was interesting! I wanted to read it myself so told her to read 5 pages to me!I recommend this to any mixers out there! overall I rate It 5/5 defiantly!
on 6 September 2012
I really enjoy reading about them :)
Don't see how people can give it one star saying its brief etc as they have only been together for a year, i think it the book is really good :D
nice to hear what they all say about there life :)
I would recommend the book :D