- Actors: Jodi Benson, Samuel E. Wright, Pat Carroll, Christopher Daniel Barnes, Jason Marin
- Directors: Ron Clements, John Musker
- Format: PAL
- Language: English
- Subtitles: English, Italian
- Dubbed: Italian
- Subtitles For The Hearing Impaired: English
- Audio Description: None
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 - 1.78:1
- Number of discs: 1
- Studio: Walt Disney Home Entertainment
- DVD Release Date: 2 Sept. 2013
- Run Time: 82 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 483 customer reviews
- ASIN: B00DAVO8GS
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 485 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
The Little Mermaid
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Part of Her World: Jodi Bensons Voyage to New Fantasy Land
- Classic Bonus--Fathoms Below: Deleted Scene with Introduction
- Classic Bonus--Fight with Ursula
- Alternate Ending with Introduction
From the manufacturer
The Little Mermaid
In Disney's beguiling animated romp, rebellious 16-year-old mermaid Ariel is fascinated with life on land. On one of her visits to the surface, which are forbidden by her controlling father, King Triton, she falls for a human prince. Determined to be with her new love, Ariel makes a dangerous deal with the sea witch Ursula to become human for three days. But when plans go awry for the star-crossed lovers, the king must make the ultimate sacrifice for his daughter.
Ariel is an independent, headstrong and determined young mermaid. She is the youngest and prettiest princess of the sea but spends most of her time outside the palace walls of Atlantica singing, daydreaming, and adventuring.
Eric is a hopeless romantic and appears to be rather dreamy, believing his true love certainly exists, but simply hasn't been found by the earliest points of the film. Despite being of royalty, Eric is an accomplished mariner who is often seen partaking in various duties aboard ships in his own fleet.
Ursula is a villainous cecaelian sea witch who 'helps' unfortunate merfolk to achieve her own goals.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As for the music - which I find to be a major asset in early Disney films, and a major drawback in the later ones - well, it could have been worse. I usually can’t bear to hear anything by Alan Menken, but this film does contain two or three rather amiable tunes: the calypso-flavoured ‘Under the Sea’ and ‘Kiss the Girl’, plus the French chef’s amusing song. (However, when Ariel sings the sickly Broadway-style ’Part of our World’ I have to reach for the mute button.)
For a so-called ‘Diamond Edition’, there wasn’t much in the way of DVD extras. There’s an alternative ending, and a short four minute film with Jodi Benson reminiscing about her role as Ariel. Still, it’s a decent disc, and boasts a lovely widescreen picture.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews