Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 June 2013
This was a really interesting book and it had a great ending. Truthfully, I can't remember anything before chapter 20. I was sorely tempted to move on to another book at chapter 19 but I'm glad I didn't because the end was totally worth it. I usually try to predict how a book would end and I was pretty sure I got it right until the book pretty much told me I was wrong. To say I was upset was an understatement but I quickly got over that. Instead I felt an excitement that i hadn't felt in a while about the end of this book. Unfortunately, my hunch was correct but it didn't even matter because the author had already captured my attention and I pretty much devoured the rest of the book to find out about the end.
One of the things I loved about this book was the mystery aspect of the that made this book different from the typical romance and I loved that there was something different to look forward to at the end.
Nice book liked it but first 20 chapters let it down so I'm giving it a 6.
on 14 October 2013
I really enjoyed this book. There were misunderstandings about some of the characters. There was mystery surrounding the main characters cousins death. There are a few twists and turns and the characters are great. A very gentle romance. Believable story. Give it a try!
on 1 March 2014
Another great story from Tess Oliver. I adore her writing style and have enjoyed all of her books. I would recommend these and all of her books.