- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Have one to sell?
Little Drummer Boy [DVD] 
Dispatched from and sold by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.
Note: This item is eligible for click and collect. Details
Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The heartwarming story of Aaron, The Little Drummer Boy, who comes upon the birth of baby Jesus and learns that the best gift is one given from the heart. Share the nagic of this Original Christmas Classic©,
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Top customer reviews
on 19 January 2014
Format: DVDVerified Purchase
I ordered this DVD for my daughter, because I wanted her to be familiar with the holiday classics that I remembered from my childhood, with Little Drummer Boy being one of the films that I would always watch before the arrival of Christmas. Although playing his drum is the only gift the little drummer boy can offer to the newborn Christ, the only message my daughter remembered after the film ended (30 minutes long) was that after his parents were killed by bandits, he hated all people and his only friends were his animal friends, and how ridiculous the three wise kings were portrayed. My daughter laughed hysterically over how ridiculous the oriental king was portrayed to looked. Although I still managed to impress upon my daughter the points of the story which had made a lasting impression on me as a child, I was greatly disappointed over the poor quality of the recording.