The Little Book of Number Chains Paperback – 24 Nov 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr Gareth Moore is the author of a wide range of brain-training and puzzle books for both children and adults, including The Little Book of Puzzles, The Kids' Book of Crosswords, The Brain Workout, Train the Brain and a wide range of other books. He also writes the monthly magazine Sudoku Xtra and runs the puzzle website www.puzzlemix.com. He gained his Ph.D at the University of Cambridge, UK, where he worked on machine intelligence.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Expected harder sums at the back. A bit too easy for my tastes but I cheat and make notes (I don't do it mentally)Published 3 months ago by Ms. J. Musgrave
Great Just what I need to help me with my memory and quick adding , Subtracting and percentagesPublished 5 months ago by Sal
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Recreational
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Hobbies & Games > Puzzles & Quizzes > Brain Teasers
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Hobbies & Games > Puzzles & Quizzes > Mathematical Games