- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Children’s Book reviews
The Little Book of Mindfulness Hardcover – 7 Nov 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
'With a trillion 'must-dos' whizzing through our brains, peeking at a page of this engaging pocket-sized tome helps calm us down and pep us up.' --Sarah Stacey, You Magazine, Mail on Sunday, 17th November 2013
'Author Tiddy Rowan gathers together a collection of over 150 techniques, tips, exercises, advice, meditations and further resources that will enable people to follow the practice of mindfulness, boosting feelings of wellbeing and contentment in everyday life.' --Your Healthy Living, November 2013
'Being in the moment frees us from past regrets and frantic future planning; it makes us appreciate all that is around us now. This book balances meditations with quotations to make you breathe deeper. 'In the end, three things matter: how well we have lived; how well we have loved; how well we have learned to let you,' says Buddhist teacher Jack Kornfield.' --Sainsbury's magazine, February 2014
'With over 150 tips, this book will add a little calm to your morning commute.' --Stylist, 29th January 2014
'Author Tiddy Rowan, a meditation fan for more than 40 years, has put together 150 techniques, tips, exercises and jewels of advice in this little gem of a book, which is small enough to fit in your handbag, however much clutter you've got in there. It's one of those lovely books you can just dip into when you fancy a few wise words. And there are nuggets of wisdom aplenty, including offerings from everyone from Plate to Goldie Hawn. It also includes useful exercises to try in your quest for more mindful living. One of our favourites is how to make each little square of chocolate count by using the 'mindful tasting exercise.' Delicious!' --Spirit & Destiny, February 2014
'An excellent book' --Yoga magazine
About the Author
Tiddy Rowan practised meditation for the first time in 1971 and has been a student ever since. A lifelong interest in all aspects of mind development and the ancient wisdom of such teachers as Lao Tzu, Buddha and other Zen masters, to the current teaching of Thich Nhat Hanh, gives her a broad appreciation of how philosophical, spiritual and secular thinking combine in the practice of Mindfulness. Through a practice of simple techniques lasting but a few minutes each day, she finds an increased sense of calm and awareness, whether living a fast-paced urban life or time-out in a peaceful environment.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Stress
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Stress Management
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > Meditation
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Meditation
- Electronics & Photo > Accessories > Home Audio & Video Accessories