- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
The Little Book of Hygge: The Danish Way to Live Well (Penguin Life) Hardcover – 1 Sep 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
the best qualified author (...) cosy and engaging (Sunday Express)
Infectiously positive (...) the best beginner's guide (Mail on Sunday)
this book explains everything you need to know about the Danish art of living well (Metro)
Danish, dishy and the world's happiest man (this book) is gorgeously designed (Times)
every wondered why Denmark is always ranked one of the happiest places on earth? Well, that's down to hygge. And want to know what hygge is? Then read this book. (Daily Mail Ireland)
a thorough and genuinely helpful little life bible that you'll find yourself coming back to time and again. Hooray for Hygge! (Heat)
From the Inside Flap
You know hygge when you feel it. It is when you are cuddled up on a sofa with a loved one, or sharing comfort food with your closest friends. It is those crisp blue mornings when the light through your window is just right.
Who better than Meik Wiking to be your guide to all things hygge? Meik is CEO of the Happiness Research Institute in Copenhagen and has spent years studying the magic of Danish life. In this beautiful, inspiring book he will help you be more hygge: from picking the right lighting and planning a dinner party through to creating an emergency hygge kit and even how to dress.
Meik Wiking is the CEO of the Happiness Research Institute in Copenhagen. He is committed to finding out what makes people happy and has concluded that hygge is the magic ingredient that makes Danes the happiest nation in the world.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Hard to add anything after almost 500 reviews.Read more
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Interior Design
- Books > Food & Drink > Food & Travel Writing
- Books > Food & Drink > National & International Cookery > Other European > Scandinavian
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help
- Books > Home & Garden > Interior Design & Decoration > Styles & Decor
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > Meditation
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Meditation
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Inspirational
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Europe > Denmark