- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Little Book of Health: Simple Steps to a Longer, Healthier, Happier Life (Little Books) Paperback – 11 Jan 2018
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, 11 Jan 2018
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr Michael Spira qualified at London’s St Bartholomew’s Hospital and for many years was lead GP in a large NHS general practice. Currently he is Medical Director of the Smart Clinics, one of the most respected private medical groups in London. Besides his many books and articles, he has regularly featured as a guest on national TV and radio.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|