- Hardcover: 192 pages
- Publisher: The History Press (1 Sept. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0752498681
- ISBN-13: 978-0752498683
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 2 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 584,716 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Little Book of Ghosts Hardcover – 1 Sep 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Paul Adams is a paranormal historian and the co-founder of The Chiltern Society for Psychical Research. He has contributed articles to such publications as "Ghost Voices," "Vision" and "Paranormal" magazines and, along with Peter Underwood and Eddie Brazil, co-authored "The Borley Rectory Companion" and "Shadows in the Nave: A Guide to the Haunted Churches of England." He is the author of "Ghosts & Gallows" and co-author of "Extreme Hauntings: Britain's Most Terrifying Ghosts."