- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Little Book of Free and Found (Little Books) Paperback – 27 Mar 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This book has a wealth of ideas to encourage teachers, along with children...Not only will teachers benefit, but children's eyes will be opened to the possibilities in the world around them to add to their own play value.', --Parents in Touch
'brilliant...so many interesting and stimulating ideas in [this] excellent book', --Early Years Educator
About the Author
Julie Mountain has worked in schools and early years outdoor play projects for over 20 years. She is Operations Director at Play Learning Life (www.playlearninglife.org.uk), a not-for-profit social enterprise that supports educational communities to exploit the potential of outdoors for learning and play. She is responsible for all the Trust's projects, programmes, CPD and research. This includes dozens of early years and primary programmes, workshops and conferences. She has written articles for many early years publications including Nursery World Magazine and Motherhood Magazine and blogs extensively.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This book should be given to every 3 year old & their parents!