- Serious about coffee? Be your own barista with a coffee maker from the De'Longhi Store.
The Little Book of Coffee Tips (Little Books of Tips) Paperback – 10 Mar 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This gift book, aimed at coffee aficionados, reveals how to discriminate between Kenyan and Columbian; the correct dosage for first-rate espressos; why you should avoid storing coffee in the freezer; and hints for perfect French press drinking and marvellous Moka.
About the Author
Andrew Langley is the author of more than a hundred different books, many of them dedicated to food and drink.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 38 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?