- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
The Little Book of Big Coaching Models:76 ways to help managers get the best out of people: 76 ways to help managers get the best out of people Paperback – 12 Feb 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
‘We will use this book for all of our coaching sessions.’
John Curtis, CEO, Peer Support Programme
76 models to help you to get the best out of your people through coaching.
The Little Book of Big Coaching Models gives you access to the very best theories and models that every manager should know and be able to use. Each model tells you what it is and how to use it so you can instantly put theory into practice to develop, encourage and motivate your team straight away.
The Little Book of Big Coaching Models will make sure you can:
· Develop your coaching skills so that you can understand what makes people tick
· Motivate and influence your staff, colleagues and stakeholders
· Resolve a wide range of management problems using effective coaching models
· Improve your skills and reputation as a manager
All you want to know and how to apply it – in a nutshell
‘This should be essential reading for all busy managers who want to get the best out of their workforce.'
Alan Shaw, Managing Director, Regent Engineering
"I just read your book and I love it!!! The pace and tone of the book is spot on, and there's enough depth to get to grips with theories combined with a great sense of real world application."
Dave Brailsford, Team Principal, Team Sky
About the Author
Dr. Bob Bates worked in the Civil Service for many years as a senior manager before becoming a Senior Lecturer at Birmingham City University in 1997. Throughout his career he has worked extensively with SMEs specialising in staff and management development..