- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2017 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Literature In The Modern World: Critical Essays and Documents Paperback – 1 Jan 2004
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"A useful collection of critical essays about the study of modern literature in English."--Virginia Quarterly Review"An intelligent and useful sampling of recent reflections on literature. A good text for introductory courses at either the undergraduate or graduate level."--Steven Rendall, University of Oregon"Fills a need that has long been felt by teachers of courses in criticism and theory: an introductory selection of readings in, and a clear schematization of, the key debates in the discipline at present."--D.G. Myers, Texas A&M University"An excellent selection of materials."--Volek Emil, Arizona State University"A very useful text."--Gregory W. Bredbeck, University of California, Riverside --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Dennis Walder is Professor of Literature at the Open University and Founding Director of the Literature Department's Colonial and Post-Colonial Research Group. He has published widely on topics ranging from Dickens to V.S. Naipaul.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com