- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
The Literature of the Iranian Diaspora: Meaning and Identity Since the Islamic Revolution (International Library of Iranian Studies) (Written Culture and Identity) Hardcover – 28 Feb 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
This book demonstrates scholarship with heart. It combines astute readings of Iranian literature and the intricacies of its publication, with a riveting account of the author's own experiences. A fascinating read. --Bill Ashcroft, Professor and ARC Fellow, School of Arts and Media, University of New South Wales, Australia.
About the Author
Sanaz Fotouhi was born in Iran and grew up and was educated in Japan, America, Hong Kong and Australia. She holds a PhD in English Literature from the University of New South Wales. She currently lives in Australia.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|