- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1 edition (22 Jan. 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521685702
- ISBN-13: 978-0521685702
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 554,724 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Listening in the Language Classroom (Cambridge Language Teaching Library) Paperback – 22 Jan 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Listening in the Language Classroom
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Overall though - great book (the first one I've bought from Amazon that is so good that I felt the desire to write a review)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
The strategies for listening comprehension described in this book REALLY WORK!!! After implementing them in my classes i find that my students' listening skills are more developed. Thisis why believe this book is a MUST BUY FOR ALL FOREIGN LANGUAGE TEACHERS!!!!
The book also provides criteria of listening difficulty and detailed teaching techniques that L2 listening teachers can apply in their language classroom. It is a practical book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Classroom Management
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching of Specific Subjects
- Books > Languages > English as a Foreign Language
- Books > Reference > Language
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies