Customer reviews

I confess that it is challenging for me to sometimes admit when I need help due to judgement from others. This is especially if what I'm going through is self-inflicted and I'm in the process of wisely figuring out where to get the best help. There is always so much for me to learn. Fortunately, "Listen:Trusting Your Inner Voice In Times of Crisis" by Lynn A. Robinson is a guide for those who are determined to strengthen and tap into their own intuition on helping themselves. This book contains some of the following:
Chapter 6: What You Say To Yourself Matters: Healing Information is given on such matters as how to be your own best friend and thinking like a visionary.
Chapter 15: Letting Life Be Easy: I'm all too aware that I sometimes unintentionally allow certain circumstances in my life to be harder than it has to be. Healing information is given on such topics as finding the lesson and shifting attitude.
Chapter 23: What Dreams May Come: Details are given on how dreams can provide solutions to waking life.
There is so much more in this book and "Listen:Trusting Your Voice In Times of Crisis" by Lynne A. Robinson is a great guide for those who are determined to tap into their own intuitive faculties.