Debt, Risk and Liquidity in Futures Markets (Routledge International Studies in Money and Banking) Paperback – 23 Jun 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Barry Goss has a Ph D from the London School of Economics, was a Reader in Economics at Monash University, Australia from 1987 to 2004, was previously Director of the Derivatives Research Unit at Monash University and currently is director of a research company in futures markets.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Macroeconomics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Decision Making
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Banking
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Investments & Securities > Commodities