Carp Signal Booster - Profess
Eco friendly Product - Profess
Signal Booster is a series of intensive sweet and dense aromas
used to apply on baits and ground baits. Boosters dissolving in the water
create a cloud of scents attracting fish from a great distance.
They contain substances that increase fish appetite.
They work well when used on untouched fishing grounds as well as on special fishing areas.
They can be safely used with PVA materials (which means you can put the glug straight
in to your PVA bags or over the top of your PVA mesh and this will not melt the PVA).
Its tacky consistency makes it perfect for casting, not coming off,
instead remaining attached to your bait, and staying in place until your bait reaches the bottom.
Within minutes its starts to break down, triggering a rich scent and attractive colour.
- For boosting pellets, sweetcorn, meat and other particles
- Can be added to groundbait
- Can be added to expander pellets before or after pumping
- Can be painted onto loaded feeders and Method feeders
- Can help feed pellets to bind
- High density liquid
- Viscous texture designed to cling to hook baits
- Ideal for carp, crucians, tench and bream
1x 270ml plastic bottle or 2x270ml plastic bottles Carp Signal Booster
- please choose the right variation.
Don't forget to take a look at our other items for sale (copy and paste link to your internet browser):