on 6 April 2014
I honestly thought that this dress would be too young for me, show up any lumps" and bumps, and generally look "not so good" .... but I could not resist trying it anyway!

The fit is so good. and the pattern hides a multitude of sins.

I could not quite believe how good it looked on, so I sought unbiased opinion just in case myopia was setting in! They said it looked good too, so I shall be wearing it proudly despite my advanced years!
on 4 March 2014
I wanted something that wasnt black!
It looks really nice on - flattering, exceeded my expectations. My kids gave it the thumbs up.
I purchased the 12 (Large), it is a small 12, as i have other Lipsy body con dresses in 12 and they are a bit more "roomy" (still fits great).
My only gripe was the neck - it didnt lie flat on me, had a kink/gap but it wasnt huge for me to give it 4 stars.
Im 5 2' and it came mid thigh, so after sitting you have to pull it back down a little to keep modesty (at my age) LOL!
I would recommend this dress
on 4 October 2014