- Hardcover: 784 pages
- Publisher: Profile Books; Main edition (5 Mar. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1781250553
- ISBN-13: 978-1781250556
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 5.1 x 25.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 79,446 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Lion Wakes: A Modern History of HSBC Hardcover – 5 Mar 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Impressively detailed and readable... an absorbing trip down memory lane and a fascinating insight into many of the complexities and challenges facing modern finance... an excellent book. (Jeremy Warner Daily Telegraph 2015-04-11)
Authoritative and accessible up-to-date history of a banking giantSee all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.