- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 497.0 KB
- Print Length: 52 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01NAMZ01G
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#455,207 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #23 in Kindle Store > Books > Computing > Computer Science > Artificial Intelligence > Cybernetics
- #76 in Books > Computers & Internet > Software & Graphics > Internet Applications > Web-server Software > UNIX & Linux Operating Systems > Introduction to Linux
- #157 in Kindle Store > Books > Computing > Programming > Languages & Tools > Java
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£9.26|
Save £6.84 (74%)
Linux: The Ultimate Beginner's Guide Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Of course there are some advantages of Linux, if You know them, and you need it, then all you need is to start working after reading this book, so you can easily master this OS!