- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (21 July 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1490315772
- ISBN-13: 978-1490315775
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 0.6 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
1,565,650 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #148 in Books > Computers & Internet > Software & Graphics > Internet Applications > Web-server Software > UNIX & Linux Operating Systems > Introduction to Linux
- #656 in Books > Computers & Internet > Software & Graphics > Internet Applications > Web-server Software > UNIX & Linux Operating Systems > Linux Distributions
- #1266 in Books > Computers & Internet > Certification > Subjects
Linux Shell Commands: A Tutorial Quick Reference for Desktop Users Paperback – 21 Jul 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?