- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1271 KB
- Print Length: 167 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Azure Flame Media, LLC (3 Dec. 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00APNRSFC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 18 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #97,269 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Linux Mint Beginner's Guide Kindle Edition
|Length: 167 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It Is well written and leaves me waiting for a more advanced version.
Linux Mint its self is a wonderful OS and I enjoy using it very much
Also, as it was an ebook, it didn't cost much and didn't add any weight to my creaking, overloaded bookcase.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Helped me decide whether or not to convert away from Windows!Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
There is a lot of good stuff in this book, It;s really helpful to a beginner, but it is wordy.Published 18 months ago by Michelle
Seems to be a very good introduction to Linux Mint, at least it gets you into using the system.Published 22 months ago by eclectic buyer
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Linux & Unix
- Books > Computing & Internet > UNIX & Linux > Introduction to Linux
- Books > Computing & Internet > UNIX & Linux > Linux Distributions
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computing > Operating Systems > Linux
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computing > Operating Systems > Unix