- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Lintbells YuMEGA Itchy Dog Supplement for dogs with itchy or sensitive skin (250ml)
|Price:||£11.09 (£4.44 / 100 ml) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£7.31 (40%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- The UK's no. 1 veterinary skin supplement*
- Calms sensitive skin
- Reduces itching and scratching
- YuMEGA Itchy Dog is the revised name for YuMEGA PLUS
- Packaging may vary
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to repeat deliveries on 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. No signup fees. Skip or cancel any time, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
YuMEGA Itchy Dog is a natural, high quality supplement for dogs prone to feeling itchy. Yumega's premium cold-pressed oils are recommended by vets to soothe itches and calm sensitive skin conditions in dogs - expect results in 3-6 weeks.
YuMEGA Itchy Dog is the revised name for YuMEGA PLUS and has an enhanced packaging.
Salmon oil, Fish oil, Golden flax oil, Starflower oil, Vitamin E.
Salmon Oil, Golden Flax Oil, Starflower Oil and Natural Vitamin ESee all Product description
From the manufacturer
Lintbells is a UK based company dedicated to improving the health of dogs, cats and horses. Founded on sound nutritional science and focused on high quality and performance, the supplements deliver the promised health benefits to your pet.
YuMEGA Itchy Dog
For dogs with sensitive or itchy skin
YuMEGA Itchy Dog is a natural, high-quality supplement for dogs prone to feeling itchy. The cold-pressed oils are recommended by vets to soothe itches and calm sensitive skin conditions in dogs – expect results in 4-6 weeks.
- The UK's No.1 Veterinary Skin Supplement.
- Calms sensitive skin
- Reduces itching and scratching.
- Supports skin health
- Trusted by breeders and vets.
Have you noticed any of these signs in your dog?
Consistant scratching or itching may be a sign that your dog has a skin allergy. This could be down to a number of things, but using an Omega 3 and 6 supplement can help.
Does your dog nibble or chew their skin? This may relieve the itch but can lead to further irritation and inflammation, and even breaking the skin which is then open to infections.
Some dogs use licking as a way to soothe the itchy area. However this can lead to further irritation, thickening of the skin and possibly infection, worsening the problem.
Excess scratching can lead to hair loss on some areas of the body; helping to reduce the itch will give the coat time to grow back.
Calms the itch
Extra GLA from Starflower (Borage) provides Omega 6 (GLA) which helps to soothe the urge to itch. YuMEGA Itchy Dog contains high levels of Omega 3 – 70 per cent more powerful than ever before.
Improves coat condition
High levels of essential Omega 3 oils from Golden Flax seed to improve coat condition. A healthy coat is your dog's first line of defence against itchy triggers like pollen and grass.
Supports natural defences
Added natural Vitamin E and Omega 6 (LA), support the skin’s natural defences, helping your dog maintain a barrier against the allergens that cause itching.
Cold pressed for quality
Lintbells source high-quality ingredients available to make YuMEGA Itchy Dog. In fact, the quality standards are so high, you would find it difficult to find a better quality human supplement. The Golden Flax and Starflower seeds are cold pressed to carefully extract the oil, just like they do to produce the high-quality virgin olive oil. Lintbells do not use any chemical extraction or refinement processes to obtain the oils so that the oils can maintain their natural condition, ensuring they are highly effective and naturally tasty.
Fine Salmon Oil
YuMEGA Itchy Dog also contains fine 100 per cent Salmon oil from the crystal clear fjords of Norway. From fishing boat to bottle-ready oil, it takes less than an hour to process this fine quality Salmon oil, so your dog is getting fresh and effective skin-soothing goodness.
By using natural, sustainable ingredients it ensures that YuMEGA Itchy Dog is right for both your dog and the environment.
- Salmon oil
- Fish oil
- Golden Flax oil
- Starflower oil
- Vitamin E
|Daily recommendations||2.5 ml||5 ml - 7.5 ml||7.5 ml - 10 ml||10 ml - 15 ml|
|How many days will a 250 ml bottle last?||100||34 - 50||25 - 34||17 - 25|
|How many days will a 500 ml bottle last?||200||67 - 100||50 - 67||34 - 50|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
The product is really easy to put in my dogs food and not at all messy. After a few weeks, I really noticed a difference in my dogs shiny coat - as well as the lack of itching! I would recommend this product to anyone with a dog with allergies, it's worth a try!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews