on 24 June 2014
Purchased initially for 14yr old into Steampunk & skulls - she loves it. Bought another for me, I love it. Crisp modelling and no sharp edges. Necklace it comes with is not great, but at the price I don't care - I took off the chain and put the 14 yr olds on a leather thing and have used mine on same, as a bag decoration (gaggle of teens saw it on my bag and came over to admire it and ask where it was from - at 45 I was 'fashionable') and on a long chain. I've had many compliments. Would recommend happily - except the chain!
on 13 April 2014
This skull was larger as I had expected. It also comes with a silver-like chain. The combination looks great. Just two things were a bit of a downside for me: the back side of the skull has not been polished and, when I tried it, the unsmoothed edges kept clinging on the wool of my jumper. Second, the chain is robust, but keeps trapping the hairs in the lower part of my neck, which sometimes causes an uncomfortable peeling effect.
on 25 April 2014
Purchased this for a friends birthday as a little present to go with others. She was really happy with it, and although it was very cheap, it's really well made, and looks beautiful. She wears to all the time, and have been told she always gets asked where she had it from. Really please with such a bargain, and the delivery was pretty good too!
on 24 April 2014
I absolutely love this! Looks really really cool and its bigger than I was expecting.

Downsides, the chain keeps getting trapped in m hair and it took ages to arrive.

But considering it only cost a quid with free p&p, fantastic and highly recommended!! I would have happily paid a fiver for it
on 6 April 2014
I received this thought it was decorative chain broke as soon as I put it on around my neck. Doesn't look silver plate as describe and I know I paid a small amount it shows when you see it so ive got no use for it at the moment might make it into a brooch.
on 9 July 2014
The skull has a nice pattern on it (the skull is the only good thing about it) but the chain is cheap and nasty and it took 6 weeks to arrive. so if you are going to order this necklace get a replacement chain and enjoy waiting a long time for it.
on 4 October 2014
Bought this as a present (if nice enough when came) and the necklace is really pretty and good quality, with great detail.
Good length too, not too short a chain.
Skulls aren't really my thing but I hope my friend will like it.
on 17 July 2014
Sharp edges around the chain .. Apart from that I love this!!! Good for its cheap price !!

The skull is a great large size, it's long enough and has a pretty pattern. It's my fave necklace :)
on 16 July 2016
Love this necklace great value bit dissappointed that the colour comes off and leaves a coppery colour on the metal and leaves a green/black mark on my skin but for the price you cant grumble really
on 8 May 2014
an excellent item..could not get over the quality and price!!! I could not have been happier to receive this item!!fab!!