on 19 February 2014
This was just a stocking filler for my Sons fiancé.. She loves the old look.. waited a long time.. But.. The seller did warn me of this.. So 5 stars just for the price alone!! Keep up the great work!!
on 24 February 2014
I have to tick this one as we never received the necklace for Christmas or after. After many attempts tom chase it up we have gone for a refund. Excuses about parcels being stuck at airports got a bit thin so after 12 weeks or so I gave up.
on 2 January 2014
Very slow delivery by at least it arrived within the time it said it would, the butterfly itself is quite heavy metal and looks more expensive than it is. The chain Is perfectly adequate. It's a great product and it is very good value.
on 22 January 2015
A small gift for my partner. The intricate design on the front of this is surprisingly clean cut and well finished however the back of it proved to be a little too rough to wear comfortably without a little dressing to remove the edges. Whilst I can appreciate some may feel this is to be expected from something so inexpensive, being shipped in an almost unwearable state is not justifiable by any price, so I feel that a 2 star drop is not unreasonable.
on 5 February 2014
I really like this product, very plain and simple and as I love butterflies it makes a great new addition to my collection.
on 14 June 2014
I can't believe it's possible to buy a piece of jewellery for this price! It won't be my favourite piece of jewellery; it is a bit big & it doesn't look very expensive but it's right for the vintage look I was hoping to recreate & it certainly doesn't look as cheap as it was!
on 26 April 2014
This butterfly necklace is very pretty. It is gold in colour and made with a base metal. The chain is long and therefore offers the option of wearing it long or doubling the chain for a shorter length. It is good value for money.
on 27 February 2015
Chain snapped as soon as i took it out of the packet. Fixable, but doesn't quite look the same. You get what you pay for but it's probably worth spending an extra couple of pounds for something that wont break!
on 15 January 2014
A fantastic purchase. Better quality than I was expecting for the bargain price. The back of the pendant is nicely finished which you can't see from the photo.
on 26 April 2014
Beautiful necklace, reasonably good quality but the chain broke before I'd even put it on the first time. It has since broken again. The links on the chain seem to open quite easily so I have to keep re-linking them and squashing them together to fix it. The butterfly itself is lovely though so I still wear it.