on 27 February 2012
Very good product. Needed it to stop my bra showing under my shirt and it did the job perfectly well
on 5 April 2014
Best sticky skin or lingerie tape I have come across. It sticks! But once put down, don't reposition it. It comes in a roll so you can cut off whatever length you want.

The tape is difficult to separate from it backing at first. Once you have done it, make sure after cutting off a piece you require, you leave a bit of the backing longer than the sticky tape, so the next time you get to use it you don't have the problem of trying to separate the two!

I bought two tapes even though I still have the first roll, only because I don't want to be disappointed if later I try to get it and it is out of stock. I'd recommend buy two rolls. You won't be disappointed. I use it with very revealing necklines to keep the shoulder in place so the dress doesn't fall lower than I like, or cross-over fronts to pin the two crossover panels in place so they don't open out if I move about. I use it to keep straps in place, to hide peeping lace from my slip underneath, or bra.
on 19 October 2013
it's tape,not a lot i can say about it, boob tape is boob tape... it came nice and quick so i was impressed by that
on 2 February 2015
Wow excellent - this really does stick! All you need to stay in place. I used it for a strapless backless bra.
on 31 August 2013
This is great stuff. Does just what I hoped it would. I would recommend this seller they are very good.
on 23 March 2015
Absolute rubbish didn't work came off
on 23 January 2016