on 12 October 2012
Bought two of these to go in a window alcove in my teenage sons room having found large floor cushions were priced at about £50. These are a great alternative and fit with the theme in his room. They seem to be of a good quality, haven't had to wash them yet so can't comment if they wash well. My son love sitting on them in his window and is often joined by the dog and the cat, great multi purpose cushions.
on 4 January 2014
I bought this bed for Xmas. When it was delivered it was folded 4 times so the parcel looked really small but thick. When I unfolded it, it was practically a flat to the floor bed. When I put it down for our dog, I had to keep her old bed under it for some padding. It looks great but isn't very comfy looking.

After 3 days, I noticed that the top left seam is completely ripped open and is travelling down the side of the bed. Not great in terms of quality or "bedding" for our dog. Not impressed.
on 2 August 2012
Bought this for my Bulldog. The cover is quite thin but it washes ok & dries really quickly. It may not last very long but looks really cool & thats what counts!!!! @/(*_*)\@
on 18 February 2014
I was really impressed with this dogs bed, it is a fairly thin mattress but that suits our dog who appears to prefer a less soft bed to lie on! Also great that the cover is removable and washable. Great value purchase, would recommend.
on 6 May 2014
The bed is not as plump as the picture will let you believe, it is basically a flat piece of wadding cut to shape about 1 and a half inch thick.
The cover is thin but looks well put together, its ok for the price. Just the picture is a let down.
on 9 December 2013
I made order with linens limited and it is over 2 months and I have not got my order and they refuse to refund me. Do not lose your money to linens limited!
on 25 May 2014
Bigger than expected especially for the price, and my dog likes it! Easily cleaned, and dog hairs don't stick to it which is good! Very happy
on 13 March 2014
I bought this for my puppy & she loves it. I bought the union jack one to blend into our decor
on 23 September 2014
Quick delivery unhappy with product due to being very flat and not as pictured quite thick
on 4 April 2016