- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Linebreak Men's Compression Long Sleeve Tee Black/Silver Small
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Men's Long sleeve base layer to offer all the benefits of temperature regulation and muscle compression for the whole arm, shoulders, back and abdominals
- This top offers a lowered neck line for comfort, whilst also being unseen under your playing kit
- Zoned panelling assists in muscle support, whilst the vented zones around key perspiration areas increase moisture wicking keeping the skin drier
- Offers non-restrictive support
- Extra compression over shoulders and arms
- Non chaffing
- Full graded muscle compression
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Linebreak Comp Long Sleeve T-Shirts are designed to offer both temperature regulation benefits along with the therapeutic benefits of muscle compression. Whilst not a traditional thermal top this is perfect for the active individual who wants to train in the cold without over heating. The Long sleeve top stops you from getting cold when you first run outside, however as your core temperature rises the garment works with you to regulate your core temperature stopping you from overheating. The moisture wicking properties of the garment ensure the maximum use of the perspiration produced to cool the body faster and more effectively. This top offers a lowered neck line for comfort, whilst also being unseen under your playing kit. Zoned panelling assists in muscle support, whilst the vented zones around key perspiration areas increase moisture wicking keeping the skin drier.
Worn during a weight training session the full arm and shoulder coverage of the Long sleeve top, supports the working and supportive muscles for more effective and sustained training with reduced muscle vibration. Similarly, worn post exercise they help the muscles recover quicker without the soreness usually associated with an intense training session.
It's secret lies in the make up of the material. Made using a high 20% Lycra content and weaved in such a way to ensure complete graded muscle compression around the total surface of the muscle research shows that only this will elicit the correct compression to stimulate capillary blood flow and the therapeutic benefits that are associated with this.
Linebreak t-shirts are especially designed for training as they offer support to the major muscle groups and they are non-restrictive, non-chaffing and lightweight.
Linebreak is used by the Scottish Rugby Team, England Football Age Group Teams, 9 Premiership Soccer teams, 4 Premiership Rugby teams, and many other sports teams and individuals.
' Compression garments are an invaluable tool in the recovery process of many athletes.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.