- Also check our best rated Electro Acoustic Guitar reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Lindo Willow Electro/Electric Cutaway Acoustic Guitar with Pre-Amp and Digital Tuner/Gig Bag
|Price:||£227.22 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£22.77 (9%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stunning electro-acoustic guitar which features an integrated pre-amp with 3-band eq and digital auto tuner, designed in the uk
- Luxurious satin finished willow wood body for the ultimate warmth and tone. features a venetian cutaway for reaching higher up the neck
- 20-fret rosewood fingerboard and bridge, compensated bridge saddle for accurate intonation
- Maple wood neck, die-cast chrome tuners for reliable and accurate tuning;Machine Heads:Alloy with Chrome finish
- Includes canvas carry case and allen key for dual-action truss rod adjustment; Preamp:F-4T with 4-band EQ and built-in tuner
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
" The Willow (LDG-675/BL) is a great all-round electro-acoustic guitar created in the U.K by Lindo Guitars. This auditorium shaped guitar with cutaway design is classically stunning. The Willow is ideal for beginners, intermediates and experienced or professional players alike.
The Willow gets its name from the quality willow wood used to make this outstanding and visually pleasing guitar. Willow is a lightweight wood with a beautiful texture of tone which is warm and full of depth. The open-pore wood has been cleverly coloured with a rich charcoal finish, which still allows the unique grain to show through (and can actually be felt).
A Weeping Willow
The Willow has a certain character to it; play any Johnny Cash song on the Willow and she'll cry those country blues away. The headstock carries the classic Lindo logo and the die-cast, smooth action chrome-plated machine heads ensure the guitar holds a perfect tune every time. The catalpa neck and rosewood fretboard give this model a great look and feel and the white binding adds strength as well as defining the guitars body shape.
The action on the Willow is really light and low so gives the guitarist the feeling of ease when playing. This is helped by the c-shape neck profile being extremely user-friendly for both strumming accompaniment and serious finger-style players. The Willow also comes fitted with an ABS compensated saddle, which provides accurate intonation across the fingerboard.
The Willow plays and sounds like any great acoustic guitar but with the addition of a pre-amp and integrated auto tuner. The Willow offers a standard jack plug and an XLR socket. The XLR, with enhanced signal, is a great add-on which enables you to plug directly into external PA equipment or a recording/mixing desk whilst also being connected to your guitar amplifier. Playing live, recording at home or in a professional studio, the Willow will let you capture that warm acoustic sound minus the dreaded unwanted ‘boominess’.
To create your own unique sound when amplified, the integrated pre-amp includes bass, middle, treble, presence controls and a master volume dial. At the press of a button, the backlit LCD display comes to life and shows off the chromatic/auto tuner with (with ‘low battery’ indicator). This display ensures great visibility when tuning and the wireless operation ensures you are free from any lead tangles from an external tuner (and it will minimize interference by unwanted surrounding noise). This really is a great choice of guitar for all situations."
1 x Lindo LDG-675/BL Willow Electro-Acoustic Guitar
1 x Fitted Carry Case
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
So a great guitar, and the four minor points below do not detract from the 5 star rating given:
1. Why is there not a top guitar strap button as well as the bottom one - not a great fan of tying a strap up below the tuning pegs.
2. Did not find the four band equalizer changed the sound very much - though the basic sound is fine for me and I can easily put it through pedals that will do the job, if required.
3. This may just be my getting used to the controls but I find the lights associated with the digital tuner slightly off putting. The tuner works OK and is quite useful, but once tuned I don't really want the lights staying on!
4. Finally, I find it a bit naughty of Lindo to push for good reviews on Amazon by promising a free set of strings for anyone who leaves a "positive review" and then sends them the link to the review (I assume only if you have actually bought the guitar). This could make one question the validity of the reviews actually given! I hasten to add that, though I too will request a free set of strings, my review is genuine, and I repeat that I really do rate the guitar.
For the price.....you can't go wrong.
My only gripe, and it has been mentioned on an earlier post, is why oh why there is only one strap nob? I also have a 6 string Yamaha with the same annoying issue.
Perhaps somebody can enlighten me into thinking it's a good idea to have a strap with 2 ends, but a guitar with only one end to attach to?
When all's said & done though. 5 stars should tell everyone my thoughts overall.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category