on 8 December 2014
Great amplifier for practicing. Extremely good value.
on 26 March 2014
I find this amp perfect for my needs that is practising at home and also for small gigs with not too big a room space. The tone can be mellow which I like in a bass sound and is easily adjustable. All round I would say this is very good value for a good little product from Lindo.
on 8 November 2014
really pleased with this amp - nice small practice size, but still makes the bass sound good and punchy.
Its fairly loud, and sure if (when the neighbour goes out) i put it up on full the bass will sound pretty heavy (for a 15w!)

big plus is the weight - even the wife can pick it up without groaning, its small size and weight means i can stick it up ona shelf out of the way when not in use.

for the price you can't go wrong! hadn't heard of the brand before, but having bought one have since seen them in a few of the local music shops - still the free delivery saved me the headache of tying it to the back of the motorbike :)

10/10
on 27 May 2015
What a fantastic little amp, I've had several over the years and this one is perfect for a small practice amp. Plenty of sound range, decent amount of volume and crystal clear at that!

You might need something bigger if you're playing with a loud band or a concert but this is not what this little amp is designed for. If you're practising and want it loud but not too loud to annoy the neighbours this is the amp for you.

Great amp, great sound, great price. Also consider a Lindo Guitar, I bought the Caspian Blue Electric Bass Guitar (see my reviews) and it's the best Bass I've owned.
on 1 May 2014
Very happy with this amp. Not heard of the brand before but the price was good and the specs meet my needs so I bought it. It arrived ahead of time and when I queried the seller about something technical they responded very quickly with a phone call and email providing lots of information and further advice/offers of support. The amp is not too big and hefty but it looks and feels very well built and produced great sound in a large room where I used it. No distortion, no loss of quality. It's loud enough when practising and shouldn't disturb the neighbours unless you really crank it up.

Two thumbs up.
on 2 October 2014
Received amp next day ! Must say impressed with sound quality and would say well good enough for a small pub gig which I will be using it for. Can't believe how light it is compared to my Laney B1. Great price.
on 12 September 2014
Easy to move around and carry in the car, which was why I bought it
on 11 January 2015
Not good. There is no such thing as a cheap bass amp in reality. Add another hundred pounds and at least another 60 watts for your practice amp to push out a reliable and decent sound.
on 29 February 2016
A fantastic Bass practice Amp , I would recommend this product , and top marks to Amazon for a fast delivery thank you .
on 27 March 2015
Great item for the price. Nice, crisp sound. Loud enough to annoy the neighbours!