- Also check our best rated Food Supplement reviews
Lindens Magnesium 500mg Tablets | 90 Pack | Contributes towards normal energy yielding metabolism, muscle function, nervous system, bones, teeth and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
|Price:||£4.19 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£0.80 (16%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- LINDENS MAGNESIUM TABLETS EACH CONTAIN 500MG MAGNESIUM OXIDE - this yields 300mg elemental magnesium in an easy swallow, convenient tablet
- CONTRIBUTES TOWARDS THE REDUCTION OF TIREDNESS AND FATIGUE - helping you get through those long days where you need a little more energy
- CONTRIBUTES TOWARDS NORMAL MUSCLE FUNCTION & NERVOUS SYSTEM - which play an incredibly important role in the body to maintain good health
- CONTRIBUTES TOWARDS NORMAL ENERGY YIELDING METABOLISM - as well as contributing towards normal maintenance of bones and teeth
- LINDENS HEALTH + NUTRITION IS AN ESTABLISHED UK MANUFACTURER - With an extensive range of quality health supplements and a loyal base of happy customers that continues to grow all over the world
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
- Contributes to normal bones and teeth
- Contributes to normal muscle, nervous and psychological function
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Contributes towards normal energy yielding metabolism
Magnesium is a hugely important mineral in the body, contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, electrolyte balance, normal nervous, psychological and muscle function, normal bones, teeth, electrolyte balance and energy yielding metabolism.
Lindens Magnesium Tablets each contain 500mg of magnesium oxide (MgO) yielding 300mg elemental magnesium in an easy swallow, convenient tablet.
With Lindens, you can expect:
- An established UK Manufacturer
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Reseable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens label: Your guarantee of authenticity
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose. Lindens is a registered trademark of Lindens Health + Nutrition Ltd.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 687 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The reason I wanted to try taken magnesium supplements is that I have very bad cramping in my muscles when exercising, frequently suffer muscle spasms and after weight lifting have very bad DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness). This is to the point that my friends would joke because after doing the same training as them (for the same amount of time) they would be a little achy the next couple of days whereas I physically could not straighten out my elbows more than about 45-50 degrees (T-rex jokes soon followed).
After researching online I found a wealth of information suggesting magnesium could play a key role in this and that most people cannot obtain the necessary amount of magnesium through diet alone (an increasing issue with the mineral and nutritional decreases even in wholefoods due to mass production techniques).
Anyway, after a few short days these tablets have worked miracles! I sleep better, I am more awake during the day, I am experiencing less cramps and I am not getting as much DOMS after working out (this has gone from a 7/10 for pain down to a 1/10).
So far so good. The only downside is that these tablets are pretty big. They're not huge, they're just on the larger side compared to most tablets and as they are round tablet shaped, it can be difficult too swallow.
Overall, a great price, great results and would definitely recommend if you have no trouble swallowing tablets!
And seem to be sleeping better, which is great for me as I’m such a bad sleeper.