Limited Edition Set of Branded 375 Power 50mm Wide Angle HD Sport Telescope Smartphone Connectivity + Microscope Set 100X/450X/900X w/ Smart Phone Connectivity
- This impressive 375x 50mm wide angle telescope has Smartphone connectivity, so you can connect it to your mobile phone. Magnification: 75x & 375X .......Simply connect it to the telescope and you can have an even better view of the Solar System: take images or record video, then share the footage with your friends.
- The 50mm lens has a wide angle eyepiece for even better studying of the stars, and is supplied with a tripod for greater stability...Set includes: 4mm and 20mm eyepieces; diagonal mirror, 21x microscope lens, 3x Barlow lens, tripod.
- Dimensions: H132 x W76 x D68cm... Objective Diameter 50mm...Forcal length 500mm....Eye piece 20mm,4mm...Accessories: Diagpnal Mirror, 3X barlow lens, aluminium Tripod, smartphone adaptor
- This super microscope set can be connected to your Smartphone, so you can view and photograph your scientific experiments, then record and share the results...It has 100, 450 and 900x lenses, so you can study even the smallest of objects. The set includes slides to preserve your discoveries on - and a box to store them in; 2x test tubes to put your finds in; lens cover and tweezers.
- Needs 2x AA batteries (not supplied)....H23 x W7 x D12.5cm
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Deluxe Set of Branded 375 Power 50mm Wide Angle HD Sport Telescope Smartphone Connectivity + Microscope Set 100X/450X/900X w/ Smart Phone Connectivity
Top Customer Reviews
Now I have this it has made me realise I have a lot to learn before I will need any thing better.
The package arrived fairly quickly but unfortunately two essential bolts were missing, I had the impression that this package had been opened before and had possibly been returned to the sender. The two missing items were sent very soon afterwards by the retailer after I had reported them missing.
My limited experience with this telescope has left me disappointed. Firstly, every thing that you eventually find to view is both upside down and back to front. i.e. to scan left you will need to turn the telescope to the right - to scan higher the telescope must be tilted downwards. Note: The elevation (up /down) angle is very limited and can only be improved by lowering or raising the legs.
Secondly, aligning the lenses is an 'hit and miss affair' as the adjustments are quite easy until you tighten the securing screws which will upset your settings again. The Viewed object (once located) is good, but attaching a EOS camera did not work for me despite having the attachments to fit it. I am a keen amateur photographer with three digital cameras but I could not get a camera to focus, not even on their night settings.
My overall assessment of this of this product is disappointing, but for the price what should I have expected?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I can not see throw the lens on the telescope or microscope so i/m sending it backPublished 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
Got my telescope for christmas it's amazing but iam haven trouble as everything is upside any helpPublished 15 months ago by Amazon Customer