Customer reviews

on 20 January 2016
Bought this for my 13-year old son, whose previous watch had given up the ghost. It seems kids of his age create a lot more wear and tear than adults! The delivery came in a jiffy bag with the watch and its car seat display stand loose, with the box flattened to prevent damage. Not the greatest of presentation, but if you were giving it as a gift you could always reassemble everything to showroom condition.

The watch itself is perfect for a boy of his age; it's not massive like many men's watches are, just the right size for a youngster's wrist. The time is clear and easy to read and setting the time was simple while following the instructions - took a while to fathom it out when I tried to do it a few months later without them though.

The watch also has an alternative time function, so you can set a different time if you’re in another country/time zone, however I found that when you switch the watch to the alternative time mode it reverts back to the master time mode within a few seconds. I thought this was a little odd, as really you’d want to keep it on alternative time for the duration of a holiday.

When all is said and done, it’s a great watch and my son loves it, so I can’t fail to recommend it.
on 2 March 2017
Top quality watches. We now have white red and black worn by my 7, 9 and 11 year old girls . They are never taken off and never have a problem with bath, swim, tree climbing or rough and tumble. They gave really helped understand time and allowed the girls to become more aware of time.
on 11 April 2017
Great watch in lovely racing seat. Not too big, just perfect size for 8 year old. Lots of features he wanted, It's a hit.
on 20 April 2017
Lovely watch. Easy to set up and comes with a stand which looks like a racing car seat.
My son loves it.
Also a better deal on Amazon than watchshop.
on 1 June 2017
Well this watch is a present for my great nephew but I am ashamed to give it to him ! I
hope the watch itself is ok but the packaging is disgraceful . It is supposed to be new but the box it is in is battered and torn and it is difficult to believe it is not used !!
on 22 March 2017
Nice and solid design and simple functionality. My son is happy.
on 12 April 2017
My seven-year-old son absolutely loves this watch. Great quality, functionality, size, and style. I now get a report on the time every five minutes and everything I do is timed. Hoping this bit will settle down soon.
on 26 April 2017
This was a birthday gift for our grandson and he loves it fine
on 25 July 2017
I have bought this watch for my older son (7 y.o.) for his birthday. It is already 2 month of usage, there are no any problems.
on 20 February 2017