on 8 October 2010
What a superb book.
What to find out the history of all Spurs kits from 1950?
Well here you go? Great photos
If like me you are an avid Spurs fan you will have lots of memories stirred by this book
Get one now before they sell out
Well done Jeff grear stuff
My personal favourite was the 1991 kit
COYS
on 13 October 2010
This is a lovely piece of work, completely self published by an addicted collector of match worn Spurs shirts, and journalist, Jeff Maysh. Lovely photography throughout charts the changing nature of the famous Spurs shirt - see match worn shirts from our first League Title Winning Season in 1951 up until Pav's shirt from our Champions League qualifier against Young Boys. Growing up and purchasing the famous lilywhite shirt myself this really does bring back some lovely memories, with descriptions and background on each kit in the collection. I've purchased one for myself and will be buying another as this will be an ideal present for my brother come Christmas!
on 3 October 2010
This is a great book, many hours spent remenising from th 70's 80's and 90's. Best shirts ever, no daft shirts like them clowns down the road !! PS listen to the spurs show. Great Christmas pressy.
on 10 January 2012
This is a great little book showing the history of the Spurs' shirts along with a number of anecdotes from the various famous games they were worn in, a must for all true Spurs fans.
on 3 December 2015
Great club, great history, great shirts, great stories. I love this book and still pick it up regularly for a browse. Would love a Kindle Fire interactive version.
on 10 October 2010
Heard about this limited edition book on the Spurs Show podcast (brilliant) and immediately thought "Here we go - yet another limited edition I won't be able to afford". So I was very pleasantly surprised to hear how little it cost! Hence I immediately ordered it with 2nd-class postage and still received it within 48 hours!

Well worth the money. There are two aspects to the book.

The first is the history of how the shirts have changed through the years (rapidly in recent years!) and this includes the sponsors and the fact the actual team shirts may be very different in material, etc from the replicas fans buy. The full-page colour pictures of the kit are good.

Secondly, what really made the book for me, was the related history of the club at key times - the UEFA cup final of 1984, the FA Cup finals, the signing of Klinsman, and so on. These brought back a flood of memories for me and reminded just why I support this great club. Some of these events are more painful than pleasurable (1987 FA Cup vs Coventry, 2002 League Cup vs Blackburn), but there is plenty to compensate. Most of the shirts belonged to individual Spurs legends and it was nice to recall what part they played for the club.

I'm going to get the related book Shirts, Shorts and Spurs by the Spurs kit man as a result of this.

I think the book is available as a download even if it sold out and I would advise all Spurs fans and football fans to invest in it.
on 2 April 2013
This was a present for my Son, I never read it but he was very happy with it as he is a fan of this club
on 7 October 2010
As a football fan and shirt collector i was really looking forward to this publication. Overall, i must say i think its great effort at covering the pictorial history of Tottenham Hotspur match worn shirts. Well laid out, easy to read content with a touch of humour. The only negatives, a few glaring typos -the 125th Anniversary kit was manufactured by Puma not Kappa- and most importantly, as a book we buy to look at the pictures, the quality of images lets it down. A real shame but this is not knit picking because this does not spoil the overall enjoyment of a great shirt collection, something that will be appreciated by the worlds many shirt anoraks, no matter who the pin their own colours to.
on 8 October 2010
Firstly, the book arrived very quickly - ordered it on Saturday evening and arrived on Tuesday.
I disagree with another review that the photographs aren't the best quality - I think it is beautifully and differently photographed, you can almost touch the shirts and do get a sense of how different they are from the replica ones sold. The author deserves a lot of credit for undertaking this project and publishing independently in an age of ePublishing. A great service to all Spurs fans and an essential purchase - get it while you can!
on 10 October 2010
If you are a Spurs fan or a shirt collector or both then you must own this book. Very well put together and you can see the time and effort that has went into it - cracking copy, the images used are also very detailed and the finishing and print quality of the book is top notch. A must buy and well done Jeff for putting this out in the public domain - other clubs must be jealous.