Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.49

on 24 February 2015
This story made me move down to the farm in Oklahoma. I've got Southern roots and Carolyn Brown's writing really tugs on them. Her colourful down home Southwestern humour never disappoints. Her descriptions of splendid sunsets and sweet iced tea and fried catfish tug at all my senses. Her characters seem so real. I feel like I've been on a relaxing vacation with the best kind of folks.
on 22 August 2014
Gave up on this one, repetitive, silly faux country attitude and ridiculous detail about what main characters eat three times a day, so not enjoyable light hearted romance just dross.
on 17 August 2014
Enjoyable lighthearted romance.
on 20 April 2016
This is my Wife's choice of reading so I cannot comment. She like to read this kind of fiction and the Kindle download service is very good.
on 24 March 2015
This is the second book I've read by Carolyn Brown, I couldn't put this one down either. A bit twee and predictable but still a great read
on 30 October 2014
I found it very predictable. You could tell what the ending was going to be very soon into the beginning of the book.
on 6 March 2016
This book was different to others I have read but enjoyable
on 11 September 2014
Great book. I could not put it down.
on 19 March 2016