- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £1.49 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Lily's Kitchen Wild Campfire Stew Complete Wet Food for Dogs 400g (Pack of 6)
|Price:||£11.49 (£4.79 / kg) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£2.85 (20%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 65% Freshly Prepared Meat & Fish: Venison 40% Pheasant 15% Salmon 10%
- Organic Fruits, Vegetables and Botanical Herbs
- No Derivatives, Preservatives or Fillers
- Grain Free Recipe
- Great for Exclusion Diets
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This delicious recipe is made with freshly prepared venison, pheasant and salmon, and is highly suitable for dogs that may be allergic to the traditional protein sources. Each yummy serving is packed with tasty vegetables - organic potatoes a source of potassium and butternut squash packed with vitamins A & C. We include our unique blend of herbs to help provide optimum health benefits for your dog. Only real meat: no rendered animal parts, carcass or derivatives, nothing genetically modified, no artificial preservatives, colours, or sweeteners. No wheat, corn or soya. We use only wholesome meats, herbs - flowers and leaves, fruit and vegetables - to produce a delicious, digestible food for dogs.
65% Freshly Prepared: Venison (40%), Pheasant (15%), Salmon (10%), Organic Potatoes, Butternut Squash, Organic Green Beans, Organic Apples, Vitamins & Minerals, Hemp Oil (Source of Omega 3 & 6). Botanical Herbs: Golden Rod, Nettle, Aniseed, Rosehips, Marigold Petals, Cleavers, Kelp, Alfalfa, Milk Thistle, Dandelion Root, Burdock Root, Celery Seeds. Nutritional Additives per kg: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D 2,250 IU, Vitamin E 100 IU, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.64mg/kg, Organic Selenium S cerevisiae CNCM 130.43 mg/kg, Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 150mg/kg, Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 333mg/kg, Manganous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 233 223mg/kg, Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 333mg/kg, L-Carnitine 400 mg/kg.See all Product Description
From the Manufacturer
About Lily’s Kitchen
We believe pets deserve to eat proper food that’s full of nourishing ingredients. That's why we create natural, delicious, wholesome food for dogs and cats. We all know a balanced, nutritious diet is key to staying in tip-top condition, inside and out.
We’re passionate about pets’ health and happiness. In fact, you could say we’re on a mission to change the way pets eat - from an overly processed diet made with unrecognisable ingredients to a truly natural and holistic one. You’ll notice a difference…very quickly!
100% goodness - delicious, wholesome ingredients
What makes Lily’s Kitchen Proper Food for Dogs so good?
1) We use freshly prepared muscle meat and specially selected nutritious organ meat in our recipes to provide the very best nutrition for your dog
2) We don't use rendered carcass meat, commonly labelled as dried meat or meat meal
3) We use a blend of specially-selected holistic and botanical herbs for optimum health
4) We use high-quality chelated minerals as they’re more easily absorbed by the body
5) All ingredients are gently cooked just once to retain all the goodness and nutritional benefits
6) Our recipes are nutritionally complete to keep dogs in the best of health
7) 100% Goodness! Just delicious wholesome ingredients
8) Our ingredients taste better too - great news for fussy dogs!
9) No unnecessary additives, fats or sugars
10) We offer a range of grain-free recipes for even easier digestion
A holistic approach - from the inside out
Strong bones: We supplement our recipes with calcium, phosphorous and other minerals, which are essential for bone formation and maintenance.
Joints: We use a natural sulphur-containing compound produced by kelp in the ocean (called MSM) to promote good joint health.
Lean muscles: The freshly prepared muscle and organ meat we use for our food for dogs is full of highly digestible protein - essential for good muscle and healthy tissue growth.
Kidney & liver health: Our recipes contain milk thistle and dandelion, which may act to protect and repair the liver cells.
Healthy immune system: Our nutritious food helps maintain a healthy immune system, to support disease resistance.
Shiny coat and healthy skin: The ingredients we use are packed full of phytonutrients and essential fatty acids which can help achieve itch-free skin and a gleaming coat.
What goes into our food?
We are extremely passionate and very particular about what goes into our recipes. Over 100 dedicated producers and farmers work to bring us nature's harvest. Each recipe varies, using flavourful combinations that may include:
- Freshly prepared muscle meat
- Essential nutrient-containing organ meat
- Sustainably sourced fish
- Healthy fruits
- Vibrant green vegetables
- Super foods like Spirulina
Added love with botanical herbs
There's something naturally nutritious about herbs forming part of your pets diet. These add a full spectrum of nutrition and wellness. 'Let food be thy medicine and medicine thy food' is a mantra we subscribe to. We work with a specialist pet herbalist who is an expert at putting together the combination of hand-milled herbs and phytonutrients in each of our recipes, including:
Alfalfa: This natural antioxidant is recommended for healthy joints, mental agility and even bad breath.
Aniseed: Excellent for the digestion and maintaining happy stomachs.
Burdock Root: Considered to be a blood cleanser and purifier, and a tonic for the liver and kidneys.
Celery Seeds: Supports the natural reduction of excess uric acid in the joints and can help calm the digestive system.
Chamomile Flowers: Soothing and calming, chamomile can help to relieve anxiety, or encourage dogs to settle at night.
Chickweed: Known to have a wide range of herbal benefits for maintaining optimal health, particularly with itchy skin.
Chicory Root: Benefits the gut's good bacteria and is used as a prebiotic to encourage beneficial bacteria.
Cleavers: Cleanses the liver and detoxifies the lymphatic system. This rich source of vitamin C can help soothe dry skin and skin irritations.
Dandelion Root: Supports healthy function of all the organs as well as keeping a healthy balance of microbial gut flora.
Golden Rod: Good for kidney, bladder and urinary tract health. May also help keep skin clear.
Kelp: Rich in essential nutrients, especially iodine which can support regular thyroid function. Helps maintain optimum coat and skin condition.
Marigold Petals: This herb, taken internally, can help cleanse and support all organs of the body, notably the skin.
Milk Thistle Seeds: Full of antioxidants, these assist in eliminating toxins and maintaining good liver health.
Nettles: Valuable addition to the phytonutrient mix, specifically as a nutritive and restorative tonic for overall health.
Passion Flowers: Helps to calm dogs who are nervous or anxious. We add the flowers to our Bedtime Biscuits to help with a restful night's sleep.
Rosehips: A rich source of vitamin C, rosehips have been known to support the immune system and help with the absorption of essential minerals.
Turmeric: Aids digestion and helps support liver function and new blood cell production.
In addition to our fabulous array of ingredients and nutrients, to further improve the quality of our food we add:
Prebiotics: These help your dog digest their food well, making the most of nutrition available.
Essential Vitamins and Chelated Minerals: Perfectly proportioned to make each meal balanced and nutritionally complete.
Other good stuff some of our recipes contain:
- Black Molasses
- Hemp Oil
- Nutritional Yeast
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The food smells good and has plenty of fat (which dogs adore) not the mass of cheap brown jelly filler used by most rivals. We have tried all the Lily's tinned varieties and both dogs now remind us when it's time to eat.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So good I spread a little on a cracker and munch some of this behind my dogs back...I am sure she's onto me but what the hell....I pay for it.Published 7 days ago by Estevez
A really tasty looking dogfood - it smells good enough for a human to eat(!), and the texture shows off the high quality ingredients. our dog loves it.Published 16 days ago by Kwev
Very pleased with this dog food. It worked wonders with my dog and her IBS problem.Published 21 days ago by Amazon Customer