- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £1.49 UK delivery
Lily's Kitchen Training Treats with Cheese and Apple for Dogs 100g (Pack of 4) (Organic)
|Price:||£14.46 FREE UK delivery.|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
They would have got 5 stars but mum reckons the price was hiked by the faux basic packaging and the 'organic' angle. These are marketed as training treats and they do work - but not as well as little bits of sausage..
She loves them!
I hate having to write more words though, before I can submit...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great biscuits but my little dogs have trouble with them, they are tiny dogs though. I just pre soak them.Published 3 months ago by Sarah
This product is great for training but too expensive in the amount you get.Published 4 months ago by B Gerrens
My dog loves these. I usually take a few on each walk, and use them as rewards for good behaviour.Published 14 months ago by Christopher Hunter
Lilly's Kitchen seem to have ticked all the boxes with most of their food & treats, my puppy loves everything and It's nice to feel that he's eating healthy food without... Read morePublished 16 months ago by Unknown
I have offered these treats to a border collie, a border terrier and a westie and none of them would eat them.Published 23 months ago by Adrian Savage
My dogs love these as they do all of the Lily's kitchen biscuits they've had - wish I could afford more of the range! Read morePublished 24 months ago by DLB