- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Lily's Kitchen Crunchy Nibbles for Cats with Fish 400g
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Packed with nutritious ingredients for overall health and dental health too!
- Over 6 varieties of freshly prepared fish
- No fillers, meals or grains
- Abrasive texture for dental health
- Good fibre for hairball control
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Delicious fish bites Our Crunchy Nibbles are filled with lots and lots of fresh fish together with vegetables and a host of healthy herbs and oils for pristine teeth and gleaming fur. We've also added seaweed to help reduce plaque and calculus. Our food has absolutely no grains, meat meals or artificial additives that make conventional dry food so unhealthy. Cats adore the taste of these crunchy nibbles! Cats thrive on our organic wet dinners because they are filled with high quality proteins and tasty herbs they adore. But for cats that like a bit of bite, we've developed this crunchy companion to wet food that can make up to a third of their daily diet.
Welcome To Lily's Kitchen: Our Story
When Henrietta's beloved Border Terrier named Lily continued to have itchy skin and ears, she suspected it may have been due to Lily's diet and consulted with her vet. Lily had stopped eating shop bought food. We discovered shop foods contained highly processed, mechanically recovered parts of unidentified animals, and are mixed with flours, leftovers and grease. Pushed through moulding machines, it's made to look like chunks of meat. It's packed with jellies, gravies and preservatives. No wonder Lily wasn't very healthy and didn't fancy it! It was time do something! We got together with a team of vets and nutritionists to create the kind of pet food we'd want to feed Lily. We believed that other pet owners would love a healthy diet option and would happily pay a bit extra for real food that would have a healthy impact on pets. For two years, we scoured the UK and Europe looking for kitchens who could produce food in small batches and use exceptional ingredients. Lily now eagerly tucks into every meal. She is enjoying her food and we can see how good it is for her. No more itchy skin, plus a shiny, healthy coat and good breath.
She's the picture of her health.
Proper Food for Pets
Our products are unique; we are the first company to produce and launch grain-free, meal-free foods. We only use 100% fresh meat and believe in the health-promoting power of herbs, vegetables, and fruits from Nature's harvest. Our kitchens have the highest BRC accreditation. We know exactly where our ingredients come from so you can feel reassured.
Proper Dog Food
We are very passionate and particular about what goes into our recipes for dogs. Our meats and fish are delivered fresh daily. Our list of over 100 producers and farmers provides nature's harvest at our fingertips. We do not include any meat meals, dried chicken, fillers, derivatives or by-products. We use fresh, whole ingredients you will recognize. All paws up by Lily and team!
Each recipe varies, using flavorful combinations that may include:
Fresh Meat and Organ Meat
Chicken and Turkey
Seeds and Pulses
Chrondroitin & Glucosamine
Proper Cat Food
We know how picky cats can are so we've put time into developing a quality range. We want to give them something they love plus something that provides optimum health benefits. Our food has a very high meat content and no nasty fillers, sugars or taste enhancers - just pure, wholesome ingredients; recipes which cats adore and make a noticeable difference.
Each recipe varies, using flavorful combinations that may include:
Fresh Organic Meat
Fresh and Organic Chicken and Turkey
In addition to our fabulous array of ingredients and nutrients, Lily's Kitchen also improves the quality of our food by adding:
Prebiotics: These help your dog digest their food well, making the most of nutrition available.
Nutritional Additives: We use vitamins and minerals in their most natural form.
Other Good Stuff: Some of our astounding recipes contain:
- Black Molasses
- Hemp Oil
- Nutritional Yeast
Botanical Herbs: Added Love
There's something naturally nutritious about ensuring that herbs form part of your pet's diet. This adds a full spectrum of nutrition and wellness. 'Let food be thy medicine and medicine thy food' is a mantra we subscribe to. We work with a specialist pet herbalist who is an expert at putting together the combination of herbs and phytonutrients in each of our recipes, including:
- Alfalfa: Recommended for healthy joints, mental agility and overall health
- Aniseed: Helps with digestion, eases bloating and flatulence
- Burdock Root: Used as a general health tonic
- Celery Seeds: Traditionally used for rheumatism, gout and arthritis
- Chamomile Flowers: Calming and soothing - great for bedtime
- Chickweed: Helps with healthy skin, joints and stomach upsets
- Chicory Root: Beneficial for good digestion
- Cleavers: A wonderful detoxifier and liver cleanser
- Dandelion Leaves: Excellent as an overall kidney tonic for cats
- Dandelion Root: A renowned liver and kidney tonic, good for the gall bladder
- Golden Rod: Good for bladder and kidney health, renowned as a wound healer
- Kelp: Promotes a shiny coat, healthy teeth and gums
- Marigold Petals: One of the most important cleansing herbs
- Milk Thistle Seeds: Known as a wonder herb for optimum liver health
- Nettles: A rich source of essential minerals and vitamins with valuable anti-inflammatory action
- Passion Flowers: Calming and soothing - great for relaxing
- Rosehips: A rich source of vitamin C and antioxidants, helps strengthen tissues and fights infection
- Turmeric Spice: A renowned natural remedy with extensive health benefits
Pet food should be made from proper ingredients – delicious and recognizable.
Derivatives should not be used in pet foods.
You can trust us to be transparent - to itemize every single ingredient on our labels.
We use the best possible ingredients we can source. Our ingredients are human quality rather than the leftovers commonly used in pet foods.
Pet food should not only taste delicious, but smell delicious - sniff our food, it really does smell good! It's a good indication that our foods have nothing nasty.
You can count on us to make foods that you and your pet will love.
Freshly Prepared Fish: min 52%, including min. 34% White Fish (including seasonally available* Cod, Haddock, Hake, Plaice, Pollock, Herring and Sardines), Min. 9% Salmon, 9% Trout, Sweet Potato, Potato Protein, Pea Protein, Salmon Oil, Nutritional Yeast, Vitamins and Minerals, Chicken Gravy, Flaxseeds, Salmon Stock, Cheese Powder, Carrot Flakes, Fructooligosaccharides (Prebiotic FOS, min 2,400mg/kg), Seaweed Extract (min 2,400 mg/kg), Botanical Herbs: Chickweed, Milk Thistle, Cleavers, * Depending on the catch of the day, All our Fish is able and comes from sustainable fisheriesSee all Product description
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Cats love Lily's kitchen and this applies to the kibble love the idea of natural products rather than thing full of grains etc., excellent value for money good delivery timesPublished 21 months ago by Teenie68
Have to lock these away before the cat eats them in one sitting!Published on 30 Aug. 2014 by NickyD