Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 22 July 2013
I bought this for my mini dachshund. She loves it and now ever morning has a few pieces mixed in with her other dry food. Although she loves it there isn't loads for the money. It has lasted her a couple of weeks with me just giving her 3-4 pieces so if you had a bigger dog this may go in just a week.
on 7 October 2014
I don't usually buy commercial dog food as I make my own but I sometimes use this to give their food a bit of crunch and my dogs love it. A little expensive but good to use occasionally and I feel I am giving them something that they not only enjoy but is not made with junk, colours. flavourings, fat and sugars etc. Would definitely buy again.
on 7 June 2013
I was a little unsure about buying a complete dry food for my dogs as they tend to contain fillers and derivatives. I was more than pleasantly by the ingredients ( fresh chicken and fresh Turkey, bananas cranberries and oats to name a few), the food smelled delicious and my dogs devoured it within seconds. Since being on this food they seem to have developed wonderful glossy coats and we always get compliments on how healthy they look. Would happily recommend this to all my friends!
on 23 March 2015
Bought on the off chance, as part of a bigger order for other Lily's Kitchen items. Surprisingly our mega fussy King Charles Spaniel and the only slightly less fussy Jack Russell both love it, which is a first for any dog food!
on 27 May 2015
My GSD absolutely loves this+++++
With good natural ingredients and wheat free.
To give to her as a breakfast food would unfortunately cost far too much against what I usually pay for a 12-15kg bag, almost doubling the price.
Therefore I use as morning treats for her so they last quite a while.
on 7 July 2014
My dog didn't like these breakfast crunch biscuits at all. They were very dry and hard. I tried to tempt him into eating them by mixing with his usual biscuits and he just left them in the bowl.
on 14 June 2014
Like all Lilys dog food excellent. My dog loves this and stays crunch even when fed with wet food. No tummy upsets.
on 3 August 2015
I take these out in my pocket as part of the morning dog walk as they are so delicious my hound thinks they are treats. its been a nightmare trying to find a dry kibble which will be eaten and not ignored for days on end whilst picking out tasty meat bits from her bowl. having this as her morning dry feed has proved to be an excellent decision and she's very happy and full. thank you lily!
on 18 January 2015
The jury is still out on this, neither seemed interested, mixed it with wet food and got more interest but alas they picked it out. Eventually was eaten will try again see how we go if they continue to ignore it will take it to local dogs home, lol am a regular there now with all my donations to rescue dogs!
on 5 December 2015
I have to be careful that I don't feed my dog too much as she only gets fed Lily's Kitchen and it's so gorgeous, she loves it. One box has two separate bags of biscuits, good to ensure it remain fresh (though mine gets put into a plastic container anyway) and lasts for a long, long time. I probably use about one box a month giving my dog 10-20 biscuits a day. She does have Lily's Kitchen tinned food in the evening though so this isn't her only food source, which is why this lasts. Excellent quality food.

See one answered question