- Prime-exclusive: FREE Amazon Pantry delivery reward with the purchase of this item. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% each on selcted LK products offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
- Also check our best rated Dry Dog Food reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Lily's Kitchen Adult Lamb Hotpot Complete Wet Dog Food (6 x 400g)
|Price:||£11.83 (£4.93 / kg) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£3.17 (21%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Complete wet dog food, single protein recipe (multipack)
- Grain Free, for gentle digestion
- Natural, hypoallergenic & balanced recipe
- 60% Lamb, 2% Squash, 1% Carrots
- Suitable for all breeds, large, medium and small dogs
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
This scrumptious complete wet food for dogs is made with freshly prepared cuts of lamb, organic brown rice, and lots of organic vegetables and fruits including organic squash, organic broccoli and organic blueberries. The recipe includes our unique blend of herbs to help provide optimum health benefits for your dog. Only real meat: no rendered animal parts, carcass or derivatives, nothing genetically modified, no artificial preservatives, colours, taste enhancers or sweeteners. No wheat, corn or soya. We use only wholesome meats, grains, herbs - roots, flowers and leaves, fruit and vegetables - to produce a delicious, nutritious, digestible food for your dog.
60% Freshly Prepared Lamb, Organic Squash, Organic Apple, Organic Brown Rice, Organic Carrots, Blueberries, Organic Pearl Barley, Organic Broccoli, Organic Peas, Vitamins & Minerals, Flaxseed (Source of Omega 3 & 6). Botanical Herbs: Golden Rod, Nettle, Aniseed, Rosehips, Marigold Petals, Cleavers, Kelp, Alfalfa, Milk Thistle, Dandelion Root, Burdock Root, Celery Seeds. Nutritional Additives per kg: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D 2,250 IU, Vitamin E 100 IU, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.64mg/kg, Organic Selenium S cerevisiae CNCM 130.43 mg/kg, Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 150mg/kg, Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 333mg/kg, Manganous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 233 223mg/kg, Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 333mg/kg, L-Carnitine 400 mg/kg.See all Product description
From the manufacturer
About Lily’s Kitchen
We believe pets deserve to eat proper food that’s full of nourishing ingredients. That's why we create natural, delicious, wholesome food for dogs and cats. We all know a balanced, nutritious diet is key to staying in tip-top condition, inside and out.
We’re passionate about pets’ health and happiness. In fact, you could say we’re on a mission to change the way pets eat - from an overly processed diet made with unrecognisable ingredients to a truly natural and holistic one. You’ll notice a difference…very quickly!
100% goodness - delicious, wholesome ingredients
What makes Lily’s Kitchen Proper Food for Dogs so good?
1) We use freshly prepared muscle meat and specially selected nutritious organ meat in our recipes to provide the very best nutrition for your dog
2) We don't use rendered carcass meat, commonly labelled as dried meat or meat meal
3) We use a blend of specially-selected holistic and botanical herbs for optimum health
4) We use high-quality chelated minerals as they’re more easily absorbed by the body
5) All ingredients are gently cooked just once to retain all the goodness and nutritional benefits
6) Our recipes are nutritionally complete to keep dogs in the best of health
7) 100% Goodness! Just delicious wholesome ingredients
8) Our ingredients taste better too - great news for fussy dogs!
9) No unnecessary additives, fats or sugars
10) We offer a range of grain-free recipes for even easier digestion
A holistic approach - from the inside out
Strong bones: We supplement our recipes with calcium, phosphorous and other minerals, which are essential for bone formation and maintenance.
Joints: We use a natural sulphur-containing compound produced by kelp in the ocean (called MSM) to promote good joint health.
Lean muscles: The freshly prepared muscle and organ meat we use for our food for dogs is full of highly digestible protein - essential for good muscle and healthy tissue growth.
Kidney & liver health: Our recipes contain milk thistle and dandelion, which may act to protect and repair the liver cells.
Healthy immune system: Our nutritious food helps maintain a healthy immune system, to support disease resistance.
Shiny coat and healthy skin: The ingredients we use are packed full of phytonutrients and essential fatty acids which can help achieve itch-free skin and a gleaming coat.
What goes into our food?
We are extremely passionate and very particular about what goes into our recipes. Over 100 dedicated producers and farmers work to bring us nature's harvest. Each recipe varies, using flavourful combinations that may include:
- Freshly prepared muscle meat
- Essential nutrient-containing organ meat
- Sustainably sourced fish
- Healthy fruits
- Vibrant green vegetables
- Super foods like Spirulina
Added love with botanical herbs
There's something naturally nutritious about herbs forming part of your pets diet. These add a full spectrum of nutrition and wellness. 'Let food be thy medicine and medicine thy food' is a mantra we subscribe to. We work with a specialist pet herbalist who is an expert at putting together the combination of hand-milled herbs and phytonutrients in each of our recipes, including:
Alfalfa: This natural antioxidant is recommended for healthy joints, mental agility and even bad breath.
Aniseed: Excellent for the digestion and maintaining happy stomachs.
Burdock Root: Considered to be a blood cleanser and purifier, and a tonic for the liver and kidneys.
Celery Seeds: Supports the natural reduction of excess uric acid in the joints and can help calm the digestive system.
Chamomile Flowers: Soothing and calming, chamomile can help to relieve anxiety, or encourage dogs to settle at night.
Chickweed: Known to have a wide range of herbal benefits for maintaining optimal health, particularly with itchy skin.
Chicory Root: Benefits the gut's good bacteria and is used as a prebiotic to encourage beneficial bacteria.
Cleavers: Cleanses the liver and detoxifies the lymphatic system. This rich source of vitamin C can help soothe dry skin and skin irritations.
Dandelion Root: Supports healthy function of all the organs as well as keeping a healthy balance of microbial gut flora.
Golden Rod: Good for kidney, bladder and urinary tract health. May also help keep skin clear.
Kelp: Rich in essential nutrients, especially iodine which can support regular thyroid function. Helps maintain optimum coat and skin condition.
Marigold Petals: This herb, taken internally, can help cleanse and support all organs of the body, notably the skin.
Milk Thistle Seeds: Full of antioxidants, these assist in eliminating toxins and maintaining good liver health.
Nettles: Valuable addition to the phytonutrient mix, specifically as a nutritive and restorative tonic for overall health.
Passion Flowers: Helps to calm dogs who are nervous or anxious. We add the flowers to our Bedtime Biscuits to help with a restful night's sleep.
Rosehips: A rich source of vitamin C, rosehips have been known to support the immune system and help with the absorption of essential minerals.
Turmeric: Aids digestion and helps support liver function and new blood cell production.
In addition to our fabulous array of ingredients and nutrients, to further improve the quality of our food we add:
Prebiotics: These help your dog digest their food well, making the most of nutrition available.
Essential Vitamins and Chelated Minerals: Perfectly proportioned to make each meal balanced and nutritionally complete.
Other good stuff some of our recipes contain:
- Black Molasses
- Hemp Oil
- Nutritional Yeast
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Smells great - better than some human grade ready meals (not that difficult I suppose!) not like wet dog food I remember from years ago.... the smell of 'Chappie' still turns my stomach!
Visible herbs, veg, meat, and not a lot of jelly just shows the quality in comparison to the traditional main players in the market. All the bits and pieces in it seem to keeps pup interested.
Because he is still so small at the moment, we free feed dry food all day and feed him a meaty meal as we have our teatime. We portion the tin into 5 and freeze what isn't fed on the first day. It defrosts easily in the fridge overnight, and soon comes up to room temp in a couple of hours before we feed him. It doesn't go mushy or wet and he loves it just the same.
I just hope the adult food is as good and interesting for when he is older!
I have found that as the tins are jam packed with high quality ingredients you could probably get away with feeding less, however he gets half a tin in the AM and then the other half PM- it does seem a lot but he is very active- speaking of which his energy has gone through the ROOF! Bertie has always been lively but now he is bordering on the crazy side. Since feeding he has reduced tear stains and is very happy and healthy. I will continue to use this food as it’s fab.
Thank you LK!
Most recent customer reviews