Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation SPF 15 - Candy Cane - 10g
- Lockable sifter means no spills or mess
- Contains light reflecting mica, perfect for minimising blemishes and fine lines
- High performance, water resistant, oil free and suitable for all skin types
- Active antibacterial ingredients, non-comedogenic and SPF 15 helps protect skin from damage
- BUAV approved and vegan friendly
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Mica (CI77019), Zinc Oxide (CI77497) May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499)
1. Cleanse skin and moisturise, making sure skin is dry to the touch before mineral foundation application 2. Sprinkle a small amount of minerals into the lid, our minerals are very pure and concentrated, so a little goes a long way! 3. Using our Super Kabuki Brush, pick up product by swirling brush into the lid and tap off any excess 4. Starting where coverage is most needed, apply the mineral foundation in a circular motion applying some pressure 5. Continue layering until desired coverage is achieved, waiting a couple of minutes in between layers to allow the minerals to settle 6. If you're using sample sizes you may find it helpful to empty a small amount of powder into a larger container in order to load the brush more easily
Colour : Light, cool with pink undertones. Description : Finely milled mineral foundation SPF 15 that buffs into the skin effortlessly, and allows custom coverage when applied in buildable layers. Made from natural ingredients to ensure the skin is kept clean and healthy, minimising breakouts and blemishes.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
This is perfect as the colour candy cane matches my complexion in a natural way. I just look fresh and awake. I have a dry complexion which makes me prone to a rashy like sensitive skin. This is great and does not aggravate my skin in anyway. Easy to remove with just a normal cleanser.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good coverage and long lasting. Just build up where needed. Been using for few years now and will continuePublished 19 months ago by Mrs S A Mackintosh
I used to use maybelline mineral powder vanilla rose and can no longer get this shade. I read the reviews on her for this and decided to try it out. Read morePublished on 1 Dec. 2013 by laura martin
Lily lolo is amazing so light you dont feel like like you are wearing makeup. Natural effect makeup. Read morePublished on 22 Sept. 2013 by stac
This is an excellent product I would recommend it to all ages gentle on the skin and does not cause irritation fantastic coverage A+++++++++++Published on 2 Jun. 2013 by T. Cooksley